Romo
Moon
Antonio Gates
Arian Foster
Priest Holmes
Kurt Warner
James Harrison
Adam Venitieri
add cole beasly did pretty well here and with the bills, miles Austin and thers others..
yet this place says even any players past the 4th will all be jags lol so if that's where they are picked, they will all just a bust,,.lmao..mosre bust come in the first round especially top 10 because of the expectations alone.

Motorola

Reaction score
This is one my favorite parts of the draft every year.
From what I've read - aren't FOs in contact with players' agents during draft week to show interest in case they wind up as UDFAs ...hence the quick signings later today and tomorrow?

RandyOh

Reaction score
not sure why i watched every longhorn game and he drives me crazy,,hes not that good really..imean who knows i guess as kicker competition in camp maybe..
I just want to yell Dicker the Kicker everytime he goes out to kick :). Ok ill stop being dumb. The Texas Tech kicker Bobhaze brought up sounds like a much better option

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
um im huge longhorn fan and if Zuerlein drove you crazy so will he

i guess a camp battle guy but hes not that great man..droive me crazy how close he kicks to the bars and inconsistency's etc..

Yeah, I'm not sure why Dicker is anyone's favorite. Strong leg, but shaky accuracy. I prefer Garibay.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
we must find a kick returner in UDFA. Has 2 be a high priority.

I'm fine with Pollard on KO returns. Punt returns are the issue since Lamb's now our No. 1 receiver and Wilson is gone.

Plankton

Reaction score
Some that made it big:
Romo
Moon
Antonio Gates
Arian Foster
Priest Holmes
Kurt Warner
James Harrison
Adam Venitieri

Just on the Cowboys:

Cornell Green
Dave Edwards
Pettis Norman
Cliff Harris
Drew Pearson
Everson Walls
Michael Downs
Bill Bates
Mark Tuinei

nathanlt

Reaction score
William Dunkle as a backup guard seems like a very good target for UDFA.

He is a highly graded PFF guard, surprisingly high grade for being undrafted, very good production, against lesser talent admittedly. High production, decent measurables... very agressive.

Also, he is fundamentally good at runblocking. Asymmetrically powerful in the run game. He has to be coached more on pass protection, but I'd like to see this player join the Cowboys.

Last edited:

Motorola

Reaction score
They said hall of fame. Romo doesnt belong.
I listed some UDFAs that "made it big"; HOF wasn't on my mind.

14 seasons with the Cowboys, 8 & 1/2 as the starting QB; holder of a number of team passing records; playing career part of what led him to being one-half of the no.1 broadcast team for NFL games on CBS.

I'd say that UDFA "made it big".