A few pages back i posted a pic of this
25750570-curious-monkey.jpg

How much does this thing know?
-------------------------------------------
Here's a pic of this
p06rmsjt.jpg

How much does this thing know?
---------------------

All of these things probably know very little.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
:muttley:

The best thing about the alien story is that if it were true, it leaves everyone a little shocked or baffled, even the most intelligent of us all.

Now imagine a human being that runs on pure emotion and no logic or reason, and aliens land on earth while the government introduces them to the world.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What would be the reaction of the masses?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Probably true but there could be another liquid they need to survive :huh:
With our distance from the sun being just right, as it is...I can make water with a bucket, some plastic, a rope and a rock. I don't know of any other liquid that could be made so easily.

The universe repeats itself, over and over again. Planetary bodies orbiting a star. The types of stars may differ, the number of stars may differ, but that's still repetitive . So if intelligent life exists on other planets, more than likely those planets are in the goldilocks zone. Where sun like strikes the surface creating heat vapors, that then cool off and become water.

Life feeds off life. Herbivores, carnivores and omnivores all need something to eat. So an abundance of life needs an abundance of life to feast off of. So their planet just might be more like ours than you think. Why? Because the universe repeats itself, over and over again.

So the proper distance from a star and a strong enough gravitational field is all a planet needs to have an abundance of life. And there are over three billion stars in our galaxy. So that's three billion different chances for one to be just right.

Last edited:

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I said in an earlier post that I like being a pioneer.

Vinegar is one of the best preservatives known to man. Its second only to cold temperatures. So we can create a chamber shaped like a donut. Where a human being could put on a wetsuit and stand on top of a grating in this chamber. We could pump vinegar around in this chamber where is washes over you from head to toe. This would simulate gravity, so your bones don't deteriorate.

We would have to put you in a medically induced coma of course. Which means we'd have to feed oxygen and nutrients directly into your bloodstream through an I.V. And while in this comatose state we could send little shockwaves into your wetsuit to stimulate your muscles.

So we are keep your muscles and your bones from getting weak. While keeping you alive during the transit. Oh and by the way, even though the trip is about to take us 200 years to get there, you'll only age about 8 years. Because the lack of radiation and the vinegar preservative will keep your cells from needing to be replaced. No cell damage, no replacements needed.

If NASA gave me 13 billion dollars, I'm pretty sure I could build a spaceship that moves every bit of 180,000 mph....And that's inside Earth's atmosphere.

Shhhhhhhh. All pioneers are a lil bit crazy. Don't tell nobody.

nobody

Reaction score
I said in an earlier post that I like being a pioneer.

Vinegar is one of the best preservatives known to man. Its second only to cold temperatures. So we can create a chamber shaped like a donut. Where a human being could put on a wetsuit and stand on top of a grating in this chamber. We could pump vinegar around in this chamber where is washes over you from head to toe. This would simulate gravity, so your bones don't deteriorate.

We would have to put you in a medically induced coma of course. Which means we'd have to feed oxygen and nutrients directly into your bloodstream through an I.V. And while in this comatose state we could send little shockwaves into your wetsuit to stimulate your muscles.

So we are keep your muscles and your bones from getting weak. While keeping you alive during the transit. Oh and by the way, even though the trip is about to take us 200 years to get there, you'll only age about 8 years. Because the lack of radiation and the vinegar preservative will keep your cells from needing to be replaced. No cell damage, no replacements needed.

If NASA gave me 13 billion dollars, I'm pretty sure I could build a spaceship that moves every bit of 180,000 mph....And that's inside Earth's atmosphere.

Shhhhhhhh. All pioneers are a lil bit crazy. Don't tell nobody.

180k mph? There's no substance in existence that we know of that could stand up to the heat caused by the friction of going that fast in atmosphere.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I think most people believe that with the billions and billions of planets out there that some of them are most certainly inhabited by intelligent life. And that some of them have traveled to other galaxies and planets Earth being one of them. They’ve been visiting Earth for quite some time. The question I have is what is their intention? Why do they not try a new make contact?

Anyone have any ideas?

Can they turn me into my fursona? I'd love it if they could.