UFO’s? Yes, but why?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
To our knowledge, the circumstances necessary to not only create life, but to have it thrive and evolve, is so specific, I find it difficult to believe there is intelligent life with the technology and desire to explore the universe within a close enough proximity for us to be visited. I think the best chance of that happening is if their ancestors are our progenitors. Other than that, I think the odds of being discovered this early in our existence is literally astronomical.
I agree and have always thought this. Or, something we don't understand yet, which is sexy but unrealistic.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
HUD vision videos and night vision videos won't be clear. Because they use those technologies in low visibility scenarios and at night.

But it's nice to know that the government if finally coming clean on the issue.
So the only videos are blurry. See the convenience?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think circumstances are what allow life to get going and thrive. I think the first part of life, whatever that might be, is actually everywhere or almost everywhere in the universe, when that first part matches up with the proper circumstances, the life process begins.

What is this first part of life? I'm not sure. If there was a big bang, i would then say that this first part of life was already inside this mass that went bang before it banged. Once it bursted it spread and the process of life begins whereever or whenever it can take root. How rare is that, i have no idea.
Nobody on Earth knows for sure how life began, but it certainly wasn't in the Big Bang. The scientific consensus is that the first atoms (hydrogen and helium) didn't exist until about 380,000 years after the Big Bang. The building blocks for life couldn't even have started to exist until after the first stars were formed, then died, spewing newer atoms into the universe, to form the first molecules.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Nobody on Earth knows for sure how life began, but it certainly wasn't in the Big Bang. The scientific consensus is that the first atoms (hydrogen and helium) didn't exist until about 380,000 years after the Big Bang. The building blocks for life couldn't even have started to exist until after the first stars were formed, then died, spewing newer atoms into the universe, to form the first molecules.
"Nobody on Earth knows for sure how life began, but it certainly wasn't in the Big Bang." If nobody on earth knows for sure how can anyone here be certain?

I'm not saying life was living inside the mass prebang. I think of it something like a code or something i can't explain, but unsure if it was made or if this code formed itself inside the mass somehow before going bang. When the mass banged this code or something similiar to a code spread everywhere, when some amount of changes took place post bang this code or whatever it was started intertwining with those changes and at somepoint life came out of the code/seed whenever circumstances would allow it to take root.

I don't believe that rubbing rocks or anything else together can create life, i see rocks and elements the way a farmer sees soil water and sunlight. Soil water and sunlight make it grow, but something was still there before water soil and sunlight, what is that something, i have no idea, these are just my guesses.

You know what i think, i might be wrong, i most likley am, but for now i'm sticking with it.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Human technology might not be as good as alien technology, but i will put rock and roll up aganist any kind of alien music and i doubt we will lose that match up.

:dance::oldcouple::dance:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
"Nobody on Earth knows for sure how life began, but it certainly wasn't in the Big Bang." If nobody on earth knows for sure how can anyone here be certain?

I'm not saying life was living inside the mass prebang. I think of it something like a code or something i can't explain, but unsure if it was made or if this code formed itself inside the mass somehow before going bang. When the mass banged this code or something similiar to a code spread everywhere, when some amount of changes took place post bang this code or whatever it was started intertwining with those changes and at somepoint life came out of the code/seed whenever circumstances would allow it to take root.

I don't believe that rubbing rocks or anything else together can create life, i see rocks and elements the way a farmer sees soil water and sunlight. Soil water and sunlight make it grow, but something was still there before water soil and sunlight, what is that something, i have no idea, these are just my guesses.

You know what i think, i might be wrong, i most likley am, but for now i'm sticking with it.
They don't how it did happen, but they know one way it didn't happen, and that's in the extreme conditions of the Big Bang. As I said, atoms didn't even exist yet, so obviously no code for life could have existed. Once the universe spread out it began to cool. That's when atoms began to form and amass, forming dust clouds that eventually became stars. At that point, I believe hydrogen, helium, and trace amounts of lithium were the only elements. Then the nuclear fusion in the stars formed other elements, and when those stars died, those new elements became part of new stars, eventually creating all the known elements. (I think there are other bodies that create elements as well, but in the beginning, I believe it was only stars.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
It's not about the aliens finding us. It's about the aliens finding planets with livable conditions. We have not travel outside of our solar system. But we have found earth like planets, through the invention and use of telescopes. So these aliens could have known about this planet millions and millions of years ago. Which also means they could have started their journey to get here millions and millions of years ago.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's not about the aliens finding us. It's about the aliens finding planets with livable conditions. We have not travel outside of our solar system. But we have found earth like planets, through the invention and use of telescopes. So these aliens could have known about this planet millions and millions of years ago. Which also means they could have started their journey to get here millions and millions of years ago.
We haven't found a single Earth like planet. We've found some the same size, and we've found some in the "Goldilocks" zone of their stars. But we haven't found a single one that we know has a liveable atmosphere or climate. Most planets don't have a single moon revolving around them, keeping them rotating on a balanced axis, and giving them seasons, as well as fairly equal nights and days, which is what gives us such moderate temperatures.

There are many things that have to happen in order to have a planet be Earth like.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
My take on astronomers....

Just because a majority of a group believes something, doesn't make it true. Majority of the group used to believe Earth was the center of the universe. I don't put much faith into the majority of the group. Because he, who puts his faith in the majority of the group, is a follower. I'd rather be a pioneer than a follower. History rarely remembers followers.

Just letting you guys know
We haven't found a single Earth like planet. We've found some the same size, and we've found some in the "Goldilocks" zone of their stars. But we haven't found a single one that we know has a liveable atmosphere or climate. Most planets don't have a single moon revolving around them, keeping them rotating on a balanced axis, and giving them seasons, as well as fairly equal nights and days, which is what gives us such moderate temperatures.

There are many things that have to happen in order to have a planet be Earth like.
It's better to look for the reason someone is saying what they're saying, instead of listening to what they are saying.

Your missing the point. They could have known about our planet before dinosaurs existed upon it. Because they were looking for a planet in the goldilocks zone with a stable orbit. They weren't looking for us. Some think they would have come here looking for us, or following our radio signals. They could have had a life extinguishing event on their planet and just decided to start heading toward their best possible hope.

So we aren't looking for signs of intelligent life when we use our telescopes. We're looking for planets in the goldilocks zone with a stable orbit, so we can keep an eye on them. And when the time comes we'll pack up and start heading toward our best possible hope.

Google 10 Earth like planets....
Nothings perfect, but anything is better than nothing if the time comes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My take on astronomers....

Just because a majority of a group believes something, doesn't make it true. Majority of the group used to believe Earth was the center of the universe. I don't put much faith into the majority of the group. Because he, who puts his faith in the majority of the group, is a follower. I'd rather be a pioneer than a follower. History rarely remembers followers.

Just letting you guys know

It's better to look for the reason someone is saying what they're saying, instead of listening to what they are saying.

Your missing the point. They could have known about our planet before dinosaurs existed upon it. Because they were looking for a planet in the goldilocks zone with a stable orbit. They weren't looking for us. Some think they would have come here looking for us, or following our radio signals. They could have had a life extinguishing event on their planet and just decided to start heading toward their best possible hope.

So we aren't looking for signs of intelligent life when we use our telescopes. We're looking for planets in the goldilocks zone with a stable orbit, so we can keep an eye on them. And when the time comes we'll pack up and start heading toward our best possible hope.

Google 10 Earth like planets....
Nothings perfect, but anything is better than nothing if the time comes.
I didn't say they'd be looking for us. What I'm saying is that if an alien species were looking for a planet to colonize, they'd be looking for one with similar characteristics to theirs, in order to live in a habitable place, and since we haven't found anything similar to Earth, we'd be just as far and hard to find for them as they are for us.

Sure, it's possible they'd been looking for thousands or even millions of years, but as I've stated before, the likelihood of intelligent life evolving and surviving that long ago, and continuing to survive, thrive, have interest in space travel, then being capable of space travel, then looking for an Earth like planet, and finding us is.....pretty low. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would like to add:

Don’t assume that other intelligent life needs the same conditions as us on Earth. They might be Silicon based(instead of Carbon), breathe a different gas and/or mixture. They may even contain elements that we don’t know exist. There is much we don’t know that might be in this vast universe.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I didn't say they'd be looking for us. What I'm saying is that if an alien species were looking for a planet to colonize, they'd be looking for one with similar characteristics to theirs, in order to live in a habitable place, and since we haven't found anything similar to Earth, we'd be just as far and hard to find for them as they are for us.

Sure, it's possible they'd been looking for thousands or even millions of years, but as I've stated before, the likelihood of intelligent life evolving and surviving that long ago, and continuing to survive, thrive, have interest in space travel, then being capable of space travel, then looking for an Earth like planet, and finding us is.....pretty low. Not impossible, but very unlikely.
There are theories that perhaps mathematically there are a large number of Earthlike planets but like you said, and I align with the idea, that it depends on resources and needs. Not assuming they need Earthlike. Then, my though is the time, distance etc. to get here. More reasonable its a drone someone cooked up and they are trying to keep it quiet. Also explains the lack of reaction or panic in any of the videos. We put things on Mars, I'm sure there are things beyond our understanding much like military aircraft in the past. sr-71, Stealth......

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
I would like to add:

Don’t assume that other intelligent life needs the same conditions as us on Earth. They might be Silicon based(instead of Carbon), breathe a different gas and/or mixture. They may even contain elements that we don’t know exist. There is much we don’t know that might be in this vast universe.
I agree.

Life processes might thrive in who knows what and why.

I think it's impossible for no life to be anywhere but on earth, regardless of how rare it might be to actually develop i would think it has to be somewhere else besides here, or atleast it was somewhere else before this or after this.

Only Earth and thats it? I don't know, that seems strange.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I would like to add:

True, which is why I said they'd be looking for a planet similar to their own. I agree it's possible they'd be silicone based, but as for other elements we don't know exist, scientists are pretty confident they know of all the elements that could exist, simply because there are only so many stable combinations of protons, neutrons, and electrons. I imagine it's possible antimatter combinations or something made of dark matter could create different elements, but antimatter elements wouldn't survive when they contacted regular matter and as far as we've seen, Dak matter doesn't interact with matter, other than to affect gravity. (Purely speculative, of course, since we don't even know what dark matter is.)

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree.

Life processes might thrive in who knows what and why.

I think it's impossible for no life to be anywhere but on earth, regardless of how rare it might be to actually develop i would think it has to be somewhere else besides here, or atleast it was somewhere else before this or after this.

Only Earth and thats it? I don't know, that seems strange.
I agree, it takes a huge amount of hubris to think we're the only intelligent life in the universe, but that life could be spread out over inconceivable distances, making interaction incredibly unlikely.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
True, which is why I said they'd be looking for a planet similar to their own. I agree it's possible they'd be silicone based, but as for other elements we don't know exist, scientists are pretty confident they know of all the elements that could exist, simply because there are only so many stable combinations of protons, neutrons, and electrons. I imagine it's possible antimatter combinations or something made of dark matter could create different elements, but antimatter elements wouldn't survive when they contacted regular matter and as far as we've seen, Dak matter doesn't interact with matter, other than to affect gravity. (Purely speculative, of course, since we don't even know what dark matter is.)
What's the story with element 115?

I watched some documentary or show about that guy Bob Lazar awhile back.

He said there was a element 115, and they said he was crazy, and it doesn't exist. Is that true? Now this element 115 really does exist? Is there a element 116 that breaks down very fast but also exists?

Who knows how much more there could be.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I would like to add:

I assume that a planet cannot have an abundance of life without a sustainable water supply.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

We are looking to go to Mars(still in Goldilocks zone) which is unlike our own planet and can’t survive there. It is possible others are trying the same here on Earth. They might be able to use our resources in a new way, who knows. Perhaps they have the tech to bend time, make wormholes, etc to visit. I don’t know but I find it fascinating :flagwave:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What's the story with element 115?

I watched some documentary or show about that guy Bob Lazar awhile back.

He said there was a element 115, and they said he was crazy, and it doesn't exist. Is that true? Now this element 115 really does exist? Is there a element 116 that breaks down very fast but also exists?

Who knows how much more there could be.
That's what I meant by "unstable". You can add protons or electrons to an atom, but it doesn't mean they'll stay there. I'm no expert in quantum mechanics, but from what I've read, they feel that they know all the elements that can exist.