Ugly football last week, not just Cowboys

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367706 said:
It was just St. Louis outplaying the Cowboys in all aspects of the game.

truth be told. but every EVERY media plays it like we are the only team that lost every one else won even the might broncos and saints

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
the kid 05;2367719 said:
truth be told. but every EVERY media plays it like we are the only team that lost every one else won even the might broncos and saints

I don't get the hype surrounding the Saints. I really don't. I keep hearing how they're a chic pick to win the division, that Brees is the best QB in football, etc.

Yet Brees has one playoff victory in how many seasons? The team is sub-.500, and they play a very sloppy brand of football.

But, this is the same media that has hyped us from day one, too.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
RainMan;2367735 said:
I don't get the hype surrounding the Saints. I really don't. I keep hearing how they're a chic pick to win the division, that Brees is the best QB in football, etc.

Yet Brees has one playoff victory in how many seasons? The team is sub-.500, and they play a very sloppy brand of football.

*shrugs shoulders* When Drew plays good the team does very well but when he plays like crap the team tanks. Kind of like us but we can find ways to win if romo plays like crap

DeadEagle

Reaction score
RainMan;2367735 said:

Nor do I, and same goes with Falcon, Panther and Buc fans. We see them twice a year, and they're mediocre with a good QB.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
DeadEagle;2367802 said:
Nor do I, and same goes with Falcon, Panther and Buc fans. We see them twice a year, and they're mediocre with a good QB.

Glad I'm not the only one. Their MNF loss to Minnesota particularly perplexed me. It was the sort of game we've been playing -- one that makes you TOTALLY question the makeup of the team, its mental fortitude, etc. Yet Emmitt and Steve were waxing poetically about Brees afterward, despite the fact he had several turnovers and was largely a non-factor.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
RainMan;2367805 said:
Glad I'm not the only one. Their MNF loss to Minnesota particularly perplexed me. It was the sort of game we've been playing -- one that makes you TOTALLY question the makeup of the team, its mental fortitude, etc. Yet Emmitt and Steve were waxing poetically about Brees afterward, despite the fact he had several turnovers and was largely a non-factor.
that was a great game. big plays, hard hittin, and really entertaining the whole game.

RainMan

Makin' It Rain
Reaction score
Rampage;2367813 said:
that was a great game. big plays, hard hittin, and really entertaining the whole game.

Entertaining, maybe, but not good football IMO. The Saints coughed up that game one drive after another.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Rampage;2367009 said:
McFadden has been playing with an injured foot cause he's a tough football player unlike Romo.

I'm sorry, didn't Romo want to play last week but the team decided to go with Johnson instead? Yeah, I believe that was how it went down.

You know, the Jets are always looking for a few more fans, Favre NEVER misses a game.:rolleyes:

Mojoscowboys43

Reaction score
We run about 75 pecent of our plays out of the gun. Romo cant catch a snap. He cant take a snap and rear back and throw as quickly as usual. Hes not playing because he is a liability if he does, not because hes a *****. I know its easy to compare him to Favre, but hes not Favre. No one is Favre. And by the way, Favre has been a liability to his team in several of the games he has played. His coaches didnt have the balls to sit him out when he should have sat.