Ultimate Man Caves...

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
We should all be so lucky...

Four ceiling-mounted TVs offer a 360-degree view of the game, and the hardwood floors, full bar, bar tables, and a pool table complete the pub ambiance. As an added bonus, there’s also a two-lane bowling alley, swimming pool, gym, theater, spa, and arcade room for alternative means of entertainment during half-time.

Cars, kitchen, couches, and TVs – what more could a guy ask for? This offering is equipped with a full kitchen, car elevator, bathroom, workshop, and adjacent billiards room.

With its marble columns, wrought-iron chandelier, and painted ceiling, the man cave in this ornate Dallas estate takes you back to the Renaissance. It is populated with a mounted, flat-screen TV, dart board, pool table and arcade games.

Includes a sharp entertainment lounge with wet bar and media area. Additional amenities include a wine cellar with tasting area, professional-grade gym, sauna, elevator, and outdoor entertaining area with a 74-foot lap pool, spa, and a rooftop deck.

Features an indoor pool with slide conveniently situated next to a bar with two TVs. It also includes a full basketball court, theater, arcade, exercise room, custom locker rooms, billiard room, and bowling alley.

Includes giant flat screen entertainment system, poker table, full bar, kitchen, pool table, dart board and more.

Includes corner-mounted TV, pool table, shuffle board and bar.

Includes a poker table, pool table, bar, flat-screen TV, video machine, bar signs, and turf-like carpet as the finishing touch. Belongs to Larry the Cable Guy.

Converted the boat house includes an old-time, tavern-style escape with a full kitchen, bar, stone fireplace, pool table, and more.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Mine would have to include a couple of computers and a library of books. :)

btw, I will take room #6 (minus the **** on the light fixture) once you've added in the computers and book shelves.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4401247 said:
Mine would have to include a couple of computers and a library of books. :)

btw, I will take room #6 (minus the **** on the light fixture) once you've added in the computers and book shelves.

I've got a couple iMacs and 1000 copies of Ste e Jobs biography on order, I'll let you know when they're in.;)

Seriously though, most of these look like they were built by/for the type of guys that will never actually use them, which is a damn shame.

I think I like the one at the bottom the best.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
If I had a bar that close to a pool I'd end up with a bunch of dead friends.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Meat-O-Rama;4401254 said:
I think I like the one at the bottom the best.

I like rustic, but that is rustic overload.

Actually, it's like a rustic elephant head-slapping you with his trunk. :laugh2:

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
AmarilloCowboyFan;4401256 said:
If I had a bar that close to a pool I'd end up with a bunch of dead friends.

:laugh2:

And/or yellow water.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I bet all of those belong to some relative of Jerry's.

:laugh2:

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Give me #3's styling, but it needs to be better developed. There's a nice contemporary Tuscan styled home in Anaqua Springs here in San Antonio that is somewhat similar in the entryway, but ends in much more rustic Tuscan living room.

Lemme see if I can put some of the shots on here.

Back corner of the house, west side I think.
44.jpg

Living room, secondary, IIRC.
60.jpg

If you were standing on that coffee table and looked straight up, it's a 3 story structure with rustic wood beams making a 3x3 grid design, designed to look something like a bell tower. No functional use, but it's striking. All of the lighting in the living rooms are on those suspension cables.

59.jpg

Entry way. The photo does it zero justice. None.

45.jpg

Not everyone's taste, by any means. The builder is the uncle of one of my employees. The builder's mother, IIRC, is a Holocaust survivor.

An image gallery of the various interiors of the homes in that neighborhood.

http://www.anaquasprings.com/Anaqua Springs Ranch - Photo Galleries - Home Interiors.asp

Scroll through enough, and you'll hit Tony Parker's. Not hard to tell which one it is. If you go back to the exterior gallery, you'll find a few more images of the home I was showcasing above.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I would take any one of those game rooms. Salt, that is my kind of house! I'm going to the link now. Thanks. A weird hobby of mine is studying floorplans and blueprints. Been doing that since I was about seven years old.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I think those are all over the top as far as a "Man Cave" goes.

kimrose

Reaction score
lane;4403019 said:
I would take any one of those game rooms. Salt, that is my kind of house! I'm going to the link now. Thanks. A weird hobby of mine is studying floorplans and blueprints. Been doing that since I was about seven years old.

Not Lane. I was signed in to hubby's name and didn't know. Sorry. Lane does not study house plans. I do.:laugh2:

Salt, that website was awesome! My favorite house was the one right above the house you showed. 11411 Cat Springs. 9,000 sq. ft. of nuttin' but nice! Over the top, I know, but great eye candy.:D

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Why does Ware have a Merriman jersey on his wall :banghead:

jubal

Reaction score
Future;4403288 said:

Probably an even swap,everyone else's are folded and put in drawers.:confused:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Future;4403288 said:

Just because fans hate certain players doesn't mean that players hate certain players.

They were picked like one after the other in the same draft and then made the pro bowl.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Some of those "man caves" aren't even man caves.

They're just really nice sports bars in someone's house.

The car themed room is pretty awesome. I'm not really a car guy but at least it's a clearly defined man room.

The arched timber ceiling gets extra points for a shuffleboard table.

This one may be least manly of all.

dallas_tx.jpg

Clearly just an area where this guy hangs out when he has a gathering.

A man cave should be a fully self-sustainable and highly used room. Not just a social gathering piece. The dude that owns this would probably be the type of guy who swaps between tennis and his favorite team's game whenever his team is on defense.

Temo

Reaction score
Future;4403288 said:

Motivation, knowing the guy was taken ahead of him.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Temo;4403391 said:
Motivation, knowing the guy was taken ahead of him.
That would make more sense if it was the guy's face on a dart board