****ULTIMATE T.OWENS THREAD *MERGE*

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
What the Eagles need is a Larry Allen. Maybe we can sign TO next year when no one else wants him, seeing as how Larry could slap TO around like our kicker anytime he's causing problems. :D

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
el_chevo said:
Funny how people can hate him so much, and yet, given the opportunity to kick his but they don't want any part of it. I wonder how many of us would have taken up the challenge; hard to say.
I wouldn't have now...but I'm over 50 and over weight and I don't need an *** kicking...well that is debatable but I don't want one :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Feel free to wish as much pain and injury on that POS Owens as you want. The man isnt worth the ground he walks on.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
Feel free to wish as much pain and injury on that POS Owens as you want. The man isnt worth the ground he walks on.

HH31... Please don't hold back. Tell us exactly what you think about Owens...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Is there a punishment for conduct detremental to the league? If so, TO should be suspended for about 5 years. He is a black eye on the league. Him and Randy Moss.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
They say that after Douglas and T.O finished fighting he challenged McNabb and the rest of the team. So does that mean that T.O whooped Douglas? I wouldn't be surprised i guess but i'd like to see him fight ROY and actually beat him. Roy would kick his ***.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
They say that after Douglas and T.O finished fighting he challenged McNabb and the rest of the team. So does that mean that T.O whooped Douglas? I wouldn't be surprised i guess but i'd like to see him fight ROY and actually beat him. Roy would kick his ***.

Yeah, who won ? Any tape...lol

JDSmith

Reaction score
Da Hammer said:

No, it means that like a typical fight between athletes, it was broken up before anyone did any damage at all. The most impressive punch thrown was apparently one by Owens that didn't land at all, but WOULD have done a lot of damage - at least according to the people who witnessed it. In other words, it was a lot of flailing, no damage and then guys pulling them apart - pretty typical.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
This just sounds like one of those fights where no one was really the winner except in the minds of those that say "Well....TO at least landed a shot or two..."

Get them fighting one on one without people stepping in and I'll bet Douglas wins.

ghst187

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
I definitely would have. But I also have been studying Kajukenbo for the better part of 10 years and have point matches with guys bigger than him on a weekly basis.

;)

I would have in a heartbeat, probably long before he actually challenged the entire team.
he'd have been on the ground passed out in about 45 seconds....
anyway,,,
why didn't B Dawk step up? B Dawk does mixed martial arts UFC-style, he would've put a hurt on TO quick fast and in a hurry.
I love watching pro athletes fight, its like a schoolyard girl-fight or a peacock fight. Lots of wild flailing and posturing both parties hoping someone will break it up before they get hit.

JDSmith

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I would have in a heartbeat, probably long before he actually challenged the entire team.
he'd have been on the ground passed out in about 45 seconds....
anyway,,,
why didn't B Dawk step up? B Dawk does mixed martial arts UFC-style, he would've put a hurt on TO quick fast and in a hurry.
I love watching pro athletes fight, its like a schoolyard girl-fight or a peacock fight. Lots of wild flailing and posturing both parties hoping someone will break it up before they get hit.

Yup, that's pretty much how athlete fights in general go. As for Dawkins not stepping up, I really doubt anyone would in most situations. If you are not involved it's hard to simply step up and fight a guy without any motivation. Just because TO is a jerk doesn't mean most guys are going to want to fight him - even guys who can beat him mercilessly like Dawkins. At first I thought it was surprising that nobody stepped up, but after reflection I realized there wouldn't be much point. If anyone DID step up, it would be broken up in a few minutes/seconds and then would probably result in more posturing and no further resolution. TO trying to call people out is just his usual 'run the mouth non-stop' tactic and everyone there probably took it as such.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
We are hearing on Comcast Eagles pregame that the Eagle players took a vote to have T.O. remove then went to Reid with their decision.