Unconfirmed- Milloy to interview

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Now I say unconfirmed because I havent heard it from media sources but I have seen it on a couple different boards, including opponents boards. Supoposedly on Sirius radio they reported Milloy would interview with Dallas this weekend

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
Now I say unconfirmed because I havent heard it from media sources but I have seen it on a couple different boards, including opponents boards. Supoposedly on Sirius radio they reported Milloy would interview with Dallas this weekend
Would that not be illegal? To have 2 homicide hitters in the secondary? ;)

Gaede

Reaction score
i don't know, Milloy doesn't excite me.

Isn't he just more of what we have? Doesn't this organization understand what a free safety actually is? Or is Zimmer still trying to accomplish the whole interchangeable safety thing we kinda had that one time with Woody?

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Why? I thought he was a SS,, not a FS.. how would this help the Boys?

Silverstar

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:

Aw cmon man!!!

Give me a link!....give me a link!

It's like Christmas in Cowboy land today. :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
all I've seen so far is this...

Bengals | Team visiting with Milloy
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:42:05 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Cincinnati Bengals are visiting with free agent S Lawyer Milloy Saturday, March 11.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
all I've seen so far is this...

Bengals | Team visiting with Milloy
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:42:05 -0800

Adam Schefter, of the NFL Network, reports the Cincinnati Bengals are visiting with free agent S Lawyer Milloy Saturday, March 11.

Yeah seen that So maybe tomorrow? As I said totally unconfirmed thats why I titled it like that so you didn't have to ;)

burmafrd

Reaction score
SS is NOT a need. FS is. Milloy- would he be better then what we have now at FS? If so, how much better?

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Now this came up, maybe more than one visit in a day? lol

Falcons | Team to meet with Milloy
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:50:14 -0800

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports the Atlanta Falcons will visit with free agent S Lawyer Milloy (Bills) Sunday, March 12.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Falcons | Team to meet with Milloy
Sat, 11 Mar 2006 12:50:14 -0800

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports the Atlanta Falcons will visit with free agent S Lawyer Milloy (Bills) Sunday, March 12.

don't know when we would get the chance to meet with this guy lol

Ashwynn

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
SS is NOT a need. FS is. Milloy- would he be better then what we have now at FS? If so, how much better?
yea - hes certainly better then Keith Davis. A lot better.

Davis would be great as a back up. STer.

WOW - that would be cool.

ghst187

Reaction score
too much $$$$
give me Demps or Jackson or Coleman and a draft pick

VThokie7

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
too much $$$$
give me Demps or Jackson or Coleman and a draft pick

I would love to see Jason Allen fall to the 2nd to fill our FS spot. I doubt it happens after the way he ran at the combine, but there is always hope

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At 32 he would at least give us a couple of years so we can find a long team replacement in the draft.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Until Ed Reed became a complete freak of nature, Lawyer Milloy was THE best safety in football, especially when he was with NE. He is still a top 5 safety, and qith the great coverage corners we have, we dont need a "ballhawking" (most idiotic word in the english language) safety. Hell, Milloy is much better in coverage than Keith "Oh, THAT was my man" Davis.

DLCassidy

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Until Ed Reed became a complete freak of nature, Lawyer Milloy was THE best safety in football, especially when he was with NE. He is still a top 5 safety, and qith the great coverage corners we have, we dont need a "ballhawking" (most idiotic word in the english language) safety. Hell, Milloy is much better in coverage than Keith "Oh, THAT was my man" Davis.

3 picks in the last 4 years. I can see why you object to the term "ballhawk".:laugh2:

Marcus Coleman will cost us @ 1/3 of what has been Milloy would cost and he's got 11 picks in that span.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
DLCassidy said:
3 picks in the last 4 years. I can see why you object to the term "ballhawk".:laugh2:

Marcus Coleman will cost us @ 1/3 of what has been Milloy would cost and he's got 11 picks in that span.

Marcus Coleman couldnt tackle Terry Schiavo.....

AbeBeta

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Marcus Coleman couldnt tackle Terry Schiavo.....

he wouldn't need to since he'd be actually breaking up passes.