Under Our Noses...

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
jimnabby;2496307 said:
I'd be more inclined to agree with you if they had managed to win on the road last week. That one still hurts.
I don't see Romo (or Garrett) taking the kinds of chances that he did in that game knowing what we know now. I think they went into Pittsburgh with the mindset that they'd have no running game whatsoever, and that defensively we give up 24 points or so.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Clove;2496309 said:
OTOH, you can say that because of the secondary, now we're getting to the QB alot easier. ;)

I could, except that most of those 8 sacks last night (for example) sure didn't look like coverage sacks. In general, the pocket was collapsing on Eli pretty darned fast last night.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
jimnabby;2496402 said:
I could, except that most of those 8 sacks last night (for example) sure didn't look like coverage sacks. In general, the pocket was collapsing on Eli pretty darned fast last night.
It's nice to have debates about how we're getting to the QB vs when are we going to start getting there.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Future;2496289 said:
The O made a bunch of mistakes though, I think it was more execution than anything. First drive, TO dropped the pass when he was wide open. THen we were moving the ball and we had the two sacks to take us out of FG range.

I though Garrett was pretty good last night.

It was brutal in the pass protection in the first quarter.

Ender

Reaction score
CaptainAmerica;2495939 said:
Romo has to protect the football. Something he doesn't always do.

The simple fact is, Choice is a better natural runner than MB3.

ooooo shut up