Status
Not open for further replies.

Cydios

Reaction score
Just read on Bloggins the Boys.

FiRl-iWXEAw_-0m

glimmerman

Reaction score
Strange. The team is around each other in the locker room. And banging helmets all day. Only the Defense. I hope our whole team don’t get sick tomorrow. This could be ugly. Seriously. I see giants are down 4 linemen on offense. We are down 3 Defensive Linemen due to cold or they are questionable. We need healthy players, I want the run stopped. Our Offense needs to put up quick tomorrow. Moore, that don’t mean get pass happy. Run the freaking ball. I saw a interview with him. He asks for a reason to pass..

CWR

Reaction score
Strange. The team is around each other in the locker room. And banging helmets all day. Only the Defense. I hope our whole team don’t get sick tomorrow. This could be ugly. Seriously. I see giants are down 4 linemen on offense. We are down 3 Defensive Linemen due to cold or they are questionable. We need healthy players, I want the run stopped. Our Offense needs to put up quick tomorrow. Moore, that don’t mean get pass happy. Run the freaking ball. I saw a interview with him. He asks for a reason to pass..

Who knows how much contact they've all had this week? They are all split into position groups with their respective coaches. Hopefully there was more of that and less live practice together. I dont know what the CBA said in regards to padded practices, and how that applies throughout the season. I would also hope someone in the staff is paying attention and helps to curb the spread. You would think after the last two years the they would have some type of handle on it, rather than have it run like wildfire through the entire team.

I'm sure if we get desperate they will pump them full of Zofran, Tylenol and IV fluids. I can't imagine being so handicapped we end up missing that many defenders.

It makes sense though, because I was way too freaking confident going into this game...

Carson

Reaction score
Who knows how much contact they've all had this week? They are all split into position groups with their respective coaches. Hopefully there was more of that and less live practice together. I dont know what the CBA said in regards to padded practices, and how that applies throughout the season. I would also hope someone in the staff is paying attention and helps to curb the spread. You would think after the last two years the they would have some type of handle on it, rather than have it run like wildfire through the entire team.

I'm sure if we get desperate they will pump them full of Zofran, Tylenol and IV fluids. I can't imagine being so handicapped we end up missing that many defenders.

It makes sense though, because I was way too freaking confident going into this game...
Exactly this.

Easy layup win? Nope. Not anymore

Reactions: CWR

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Exactly this.

Easy layup win? Nope. Not anymore
Leave it to us to get surprise injury report additions a day or two before games. It seems like it happens every week.

Jipper

Reaction score
If it is flu, they should be fined. There is an easy to obtain vaccine. Team should be arranging that like many employers

you do realize the average effectiveness of the flu shot is in the 40s at best right?

also, what happened to my body my choice IF they decide not to get it….I’m sure the cowboys made it available to your point

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
you do realize the average effectiveness of the flu shot is in the 40s at best right?

also, what happened to my body my choice IF they decide not to get it….I’m sure the cowboys made it available to your point
As someone who works in medicine….I agree 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.