Video: Undisputed-Michael Vick with the lowdown on Dalton and Cards

Flamma

Reaction score
One week at a time. Lets first get a win against a team that has actually won a game. They seem to be getting ahead of themselves.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Must win? Based on what? Can’t be the conference, Dallas is the only team with 2 wins. Maybe against other NFC East teams, but Arizona???

Nah.
I guess you have more patience than I do with this team.

They are famous for digging a hole early then having to win a string of games to make the playoffs.

And lately we do not make it like we used to.

So I want to see this team wake up and stop dropping games that become much bigger later.

So yes..it is a must-win becuz the Iggles play the Ravens and we know who will be favored.

It's a chance to go 1 game up on them early in the season with 2 games against them still coming up.

We have to start playing now. Dalton needs to get comfortable. The defence needs injured players back.

So yeah..MUST WIN.

So shoot me if you would rather see us just lay back and roll over.

I want to enjoy the rest of the season. I have no fingernails left and my hair is thinking about falling out if we lose more than 3 games by mid-season.

bigE79

Reaction score
One week at a time. Lets first get a win against a team that has actually won a game. They seem to be getting ahead of themselves.
That's the scary part, actually beating a team with a win and winning 2 straight..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Interesting points to consider about this Must Win game on Monday.

Cover-2-810x608.jpg

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Seems, some folks can’t just let the past go. :facepalm: He actually made some good points.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Dudes are pretending like Dak has been carrying this squad for years, while having not won Jack, wasting all the talent around him, when this team baby-sat him.
There is something to be said about Dak has never had to compete for his job.

With this injury Dalton gets his chance.

Do not forget..in Daks entire career he never beat out anybody to be named a starter.

He got his chance each time when his competion was I juried and he got to play.

So he has always been given his chances from others not being able to play.

The shoe is now on the other foot. If Dalton succeeds in leading this team in Daks absence it will be a real test for everybody not to divide and breakdown into different camps for each player.

Philly had a similar problem after their 2017 SB. They had a QB who was signed to a big contract then injured and unavailable.

The backup went on to rally the team and win the championship. Reports ran wild that some players wanted the backup to start and others wanted Wentz.

Wentz remained and the backup moved on. Not sure Philly has ever recovered from the tension on that team from the QB dual.

Hope if something similar befall us..we handle it better.