Video: Undisputed-Michael Vick with the lowdown on Dalton and Cards

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
I guess you have more patience than I do with this team.

They are famous for digging a hole early then having to win a string of games to make the playoffs.

And lately we do not make it like we used to.

So I want to see this team wake up and stop dropping games that become much bigger later.

So yes..it is a must-win becuz the Iggles play the Ravens and we know who will be favored.

It's a chance to go 1 game up on them early in the season with 2 games against them still coming up.

We have to start playing now. Dalton needs to get comfortable. The defence needs injured players back.

So yeah..MUST WIN.

So shoot me if you would rather see us just lay back and roll over.

I want to enjoy the rest of the season. I have no fingernails left and my hair is thinking about falling out if we lose more than 3 games by mid-season.

Based on your “criteria “ every game, including preseason, would be must win. The Cowboys don’t give a damn about you fingernails and/ or hair.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Based on your “criteria “ every game, including preseason, would be must win. The Cowboys don’t give a damn about you fingernails and/ or hair.
Ya think?

This team has a lousy habit of playing poorly early in seasons.

They drop games regularly forcing Herculean win streaks just to make the playoffs.

Doesn't that just get old?

It does to me.

If they would play with more urgency sooner..

things like Home field Advantage would be in reach.

And you are certainly right about your nails or hair. I doubt they care about anything we say but it's still fun to think they read while in the Jacuzzi or the John.

:laugh: