Video: Undisputed: Shannon selects Dallas

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
It's official. I have removed First Take from the DVR lineup after straddling both shows for a month. I have no desire to watch it anymore. This show is incredible.

That said, There will be no worries Sunday because Dak & Zeke will lead us to an unquestionable NFC East lead.

Zeke eats 150 on the ground tomorrow night and we double them up in time of possession. 40 minutes to 20.

I hope our young Cowboys don't get arrested tomorrow night for the assault they are about to commit on the Eagles.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Skip is an idiot, regardless if he picks us to win. Especially with his Romo conspiracy garbage.
I don't agree but thats quite alright. Although he's no different than any other hack in a general sense, he dishes great info and keeps it fun.

Reaction score
I try to watch it now and then simply because there will always be Cowboy content, but many times the shock-jock opinions are too much for me to handle.

FiveTime

Reaction score
I enjoy Undisputed and also have it set to record. I don't care Skip's shtick on Romo and Dez....especially his take on Romo's players only party. They didn't discuss it until a week after it happened and he makes it out that Romo was doing it to get support from his teammates and could divide the locker room. Controversy is what brings viewers though. Agree or disagree, love them or hate them, the Cowboys are a topic that sells. They seem to have at least one segment on the Cowboys every day.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I enjoy Undisputed and also have it set to record. I don't care Skip's shtick on Romo and Dez....especially his take on Romo's players only party. They didn't discuss it until a week after it happened and he makes it out that Romo was doing it to get support from his teammates and could divide the locker room. Controversy is what brings viewers though. Agree or disagree, love them or hate them, the Cowboys are a topic that sells. They seem to have at least one segment on the Cowboys every day.
Yep. & I love hearing them talk about my (our) Cowboys without all the yelling. Getting away from SAS has really served Skip well.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I don't agree but thats quite alright. Although he's no different than any other hack in a general sense, he dishes great info and keeps it fun.

I like the show but I lost some respect for Skip this week with all of the trade Romo crap and saying that the locker room will be divided and his party was just to get guys on his side.

What the team and locals say doesn't fit the drama narrative they want.

I'm also tired of them acting like Dez is Terrell Owens and Randy Moss combined.

You have a lot of idiots that believe these perceptions. Some on this very board. So I wish they would just not go that route when I doubt very seriously they don't even believe their own views.

FiveTime

Reaction score
I'd like to see Irvin as a guest on the show. Or better yet, Aikman! Aikman will never happen though. Unlike the staged Jim Everett - Jim Rome deal Aikman might seriously kick Skip's behind. :)

Last edited:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yep. & I love hearing them talk about my (our) Cowboys without all the yelling. Getting away from SAS has really served Skip well.

SAS in the star role just comes off as a jackass too often. He needed Skip badly.

IMO they need an Ex-NFL player across from him or a star journalist like himself and not Kellerman. I like Kellerman but SAS bullies him.

FiveTime

Reaction score

Yeah, all the yelling from SAS is too much for me. Sharpe is a pretty good counterpart. Joy Taylor doesn't say much but I certainly appreciate her presence! ;)

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Skip is an idiot, regardless if he picks us to win. Especially with his Romo conspiracy garbage.

I think he has a point about the timing of the party Romo threw-- and I agree with Skip, I think Tony still wants to start and he is reminding everyone this is his team. I have no problem with that at all-- and I definitely don't think that is somehow unfair to Dak. Dak is making a move to take Tony's job-- I have no problem with Tony fighting for his legacy and wanting to go out on his terms.

I have NO problem with a healthy QB competition on this squad. Let Dak and Tony's level of play decide who should start. If Dak folds under the pressure on Sun b/c Tony threw a BBQ for his friends-- then Dak is not ready yet to win the big division games we need to win to contend. If he handles his business and takes down Philly-- then he makes his case that much more that he's ready to take the reins now.

Going to be fun to watch! Lots of pressure on both Tony and Dak. May the best QB win-- and most importantly, may the team continue to win and dominate this year :flagwave:

SDCowboy

Reaction score
lol If Tony becomes the starter again, it would not likely be because Dallas lost. That would be the most idiotic reason to sit Dak.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like the show but I lost some respect for Skip this week with all of the trade Romo crap and saying that the locker room will be divided and his party was just to get guys on his side.

What the team and locals say doesn't fit the drama narrative they want.

I'm also tired of them acting like Dez is Terrell Owens and Randy Moss combined.

You have a lot of idiots that believe these perceptions. Some on this very board. So I wish they would just not go that route when I doubt very seriously they don't even believe their own views.

Well said.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
lol If Tony becomes the starter again, it would not likely be because Dallas lost. That would be the most idiotic reason to sit Dak.
Yeah but we ARE talking about our amazing owner here and his propensity for creating a stir. (perhaps even at the detriment of team success)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It will on how Dak played in the loss. But one of the worse things they can do, if we do lose, is to sit Dak. At least see how he bounces back in Cleveland before that decision is made.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

According to most on the board anyone who picks the Cowboys to win is knowledgable, credible and well respected.