Video: Undisputed: Shannon selects Dallas

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
I think he has a point about the timing of the party Romo threw-- and I agree with Skip, I think Tony still wants to start and he is reminding everyone this is his team. I have no problem with that at all-- and I definitely don't think that is somehow unfair to Dak. Dak is making a move to take Tony's job-- I have no problem with Tony fighting for his legacy and wanting to go out on his terms.

I have NO problem with a healthy QB competition on this squad. Let Dak and Tony's level of play decide who should start. If Dak folds under the pressure on Sun b/c Tony threw a BBQ for his friends-- then Dak is not ready yet to win the big division games we need to win to contend. If he handles his business and takes down Philly-- then he makes his case that much more that he's ready to take the reins now.

Going to be fun to watch! Lots of pressure on both Tony and Dak. May the best QB win-- and most importantly, may the team continue to win and dominate this year :flagwave:
Wait.....I thought everyone was invited to his party?

Toro9

Reaction score
I take great pride in staying away from these shows. Skip is a tweaked little man and Shannon always annoyed me when I had NFLN. I'll stick with the The Break on DC.com.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Leave it up to Skip to bring up the house party like it's some sinister thing by Romo.

marchetta

Reaction score
It's official. I have removed First Take from the DVR lineup after straddling both shows for a month. I have no desire to watch it anymore. This show is incredible..

That said, There will be no worries Sunday because Dak & Zeke will lead us to an unquestionable NFC East lead.

Zeke eats 150 on the ground tomorrow night and we double them up in time of possession. 40 minutes to 20.

I hope our young Cowboys don't get arrested tomorrow night for the assault they are about to commit on the Eagles.

I still watch both 1st Take and Undisputed. However, just like you, I enjoy Undisputed more. Love the chemistry between Skip & Shannon better than SAS and Max.

DakotaReign

JaBoy
Reaction score
It's official. I have removed First Take from the DVR lineup after straddling both shows for a month. I have no desire to watch it anymore. This show is incredible.

That said, There will be no worries Sunday because Dak & Zeke will lead us to an unquestionable NFC East lead.

Zeke eats 150 on the ground tomorrow night and we double them up in time of possession. 40 minutes to 20.

I hope our young Cowboys don't get arrested tomorrow night for the assault they are about to commit on the Eagles.

Zeke is going for more than 150. But its Dak who im actually looking forward to seeing. Each week hes steadily progressed and im interested to see what else hes got in store for us.