Signed by Cowboys ***Undrafted FA Signings Thread***

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/cowbuzz-undrafted-rookies-expected-to-sign

There is a dozen UDFA linked to the Cowboys in that article.

Aaron Parker - WR, Rhode Island
Sean McKeon - TE, Michigan
Stephen Guidry - WR, Mississippi State
Terence Steele - OT, Texas Tech
Rico Dowdle - RB, South Carolina
Sewo Olonilua - RB, TCU
Ladarius Hamilton - EDGE, North Texas
Garrett Marino - DL, UAB
Francis Bernard - LB, Utah
Ron'Dell Carter - EDGE, James Madison
Luther Kirk - DB, Illinois State
Charlie Taumoepeau - TE, Portland State

Last edited:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
NFC East
Dallas Cowboys

• Azur Kamara, EDGE, Kansas
  • Francis Bernard, LB, Utah
  • Ron'Dell Carter, EDGE, James Madison
  • Rico Dowdle, RB, South Carolina
  • Stephen Guidry, WR, Mississippi State
  • Ladarius Hamilton, EDGE, North Texas
  • Luther Kirk, S, Illinois State
  • Garrett Marino, EDGE, UAB
  • Sean McKeon, TE, Michigan
  • Sewo Oloniula, RB, TCU
  • Aaron Parker, WR, Rhode Island
  • Terence Steele, OT, Texas Tech
  • Charlie Taumoepeau, TE, Portland State
  • Kendrick Rogers, WR, Texas A&M

As you can see, for the first time in a long time, there isn't anybody on that list that's even remotely interesting..

Not sure I'd say that. We've had some UDFAs make this team that could have been thought of the same way when we signed them. So I'm interested in all of them.

Verdammung

Reaction score
Saw some new names and watched tape on previously unviewed players we've "signed".

Azur Kamara- Watched him against West Virginia. Played 3-4 OLB with limited snaps at DE. Didn't really impress me with anything he did.
Charlie Taumoepeau- I've known him for a while. He's got some after catch ability to him, which is rare for a TE. Unfortunately I think he's stiff as a route runner & offers little upside as a blocker.
Kendrick Rogers- Watched him against Mississippi State. Not a lot to go on; didn't see him do anything particularly well, but didn't particularly struggle at anything.
Ladarius Hamilton- Watched him against Arkansas (2018). He either needed to be drafted or the Arkansas OL was actually a dumpster fire. He created north of 7 pressures in that game. Obviously some flaws on tape, but jeez louis.
Rico Dowdle- There was actually enough tape on him for a good viewing. Not surprised to see him go undrafted, but he's pretty solid. Best trait is his physical running.
Stephen Guidry- Watched him against Texas A&M. Didn't really care for him; maybe my opinion on him would change with more tape.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Please list the Cowboys UDRFA signings in here.

Signed or expected to sign

Aaron Parker - WR, Rhode Island
Sean McKeon - TE, Michigan
Stephen Guidry - WR, Mississippi State
Terence Steele - OT, Texas Tech
Rico Dowdle - RB, South Carolina
Sewo Olonilua - RB, TCU
Ladarius Hamilton - EDGE, North Texas
Garrett Marino - DL, UAB
Francis Bernard - LB, Utah
Ron'Dell Carter - EDGE, James Madison
Luther Kirk - DB, Illinois State
Charlie Taumoepeau - TE, Portland State
Need to see “P” next to any name that goes into the firsf post.

That’s the one position where we have a chance to give honesty competition in training camp to a currently signed player

A couple more “LB” and “OT” as well for training camp

Kwyn

Reaction score
It’s hard enough to get an edge rusher who will contribute ... at all ... after the 5th round

is there some secret video club that you and the guys who liked your post have seen that makes you think this UDFA could make the final roster?

I’m genuinely curious

visionary

Reaction score
It’s hard enough to get an edge rusher who will contribute ... at all ... after the 5th round

is there some secret video club that you and the guys who liked your post have seen that makes you think this UDFA could make the final roster?

I’m genuinely curious

a few years back I created this secret website called YouTube

check it out but I don’t want the other posters to know so keep it to yourself

:muttley:

Canada180

bannedontherun88
Reaction score
Kendrick Rogers yessssssss. That kid could end up at TE . hes real big. Don't know what happened last year. He looked incredible against LSU in '18 during that 100-99 shootout lol

stinkface

Reaction score

I’m genuinely curious

Carter from JMU was a man among boys in their conference. Lots of power, lots of quickness. If he had gotten a Combine invite he would have tested great. PS. Full disclosure is I went to JMU back when it was Madison College, an all girls school and yes I am that old. There is a reason there was a bidding war for his services.

http://jmusports.com/sports/football/roster/ron-dell-carter/15591