Signed by Cowboys ***Undrafted FA Signings Thread***

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

200.gif

joseephuss

Reaction score
Lots of guys will be fighting for WR positions. I'm not suggesting doing it, but Gallup probably could bring in some decent trade value if any of these other guys pan out. Outside of Cooper, Gallup and Lamb, these other WR will need to show something on special teams and also step up immediately to make the roster.

fivetwos

Reaction score
What sad is that Wilson always flashes when he's healthy.

But at this point I'm ready to move on and love the QD signing.
It's time to lose the Garrett bunch and bring in the McCarthy bunch. Promise he makes one of the UDFA WR into something useful.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Lots of guys will be fighting for WR positions. I'm not suggesting doing it, but Gallup probably could bring in some decent trade value if any of these other guys pan out. Outside of Cooper, Gallup and Lamb, these other WR will need to show something on special teams and also step up immediately to make the roster.
Good point too Bc he isn’t gonna get a second contract here and he actually may be a pretty good player for someone else. Maybe trade him for a similar player in a similar situation at a different position.

Bluefin

Reaction score
Stephen Jones just said they agreed to sign 7 out of the 11 remaining names of their draft board as undrafted free agents.

He said we'll have to see if all the verbal agreements follow through and actually sign.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Olawale is a good special-teams player.
Yeah its gonna be tough to make it over him. He's more expensive so Sew will have a shot......but Cowboys have cap space and I think Olawale is on a one year deal....chances of him doing it or slim IMO.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Stephen said they had 11 guys still left on the board and they have verbal agreements with 7 of them.

JBS

Reaction score
Good point too Bc he isn’t gonna get a second contract here and he actually may be a pretty good player for someone else. Maybe trade him for a similar player in a similar situation at a different position.

Terrible point and it's not even close to an option

Dont sleep on Gallup sticking around and Amari leaving (in 2 years)