Uneasy feeling about coaching?

DaBoys12

Reaction score
I personally don’t have an issue with the time management there, conservative yes, but you’ve dominated for most of the first half on offense and defense. Take the lead to the locker room vs your QB being backed up with no time outs, and a defensive front that got pressure all night by running over your center? Hell, the only way philly scored to that point was on defense, with the offense backed up to the goal line.
If the boys had been down on the scoreboard or the score is closer, I think MM handles that differently.
I think he needs to work on time management, but I don’t view that as mismanagement personally.

I also think if philly doesn’t get that 19 yard gain there, he would of used his time outs, because of the better field position.

Soth

Reaction score
While everyone is eager to get rid of MM, I will just continue to enjoy this season. The team looks pumped and ready to play. If you guys want to give all the credit to Moore and Quinn then that is fine. I think MM must be doing something right because the team is looking better than it has in a while.

plymkr

Reaction score
You know I was at work today and someone was talking to me and I wasn't listening cuz I was still thinking abut the game. I got thinking about Big Mike. I have not been supportive of Big Mike and have been pretty rude to him actually. Some of it he deserved some of it was me being a jerk. But I got thinking about one thing. Dak, Quinn, Moore, the defense and the offense are all vastly improved from last year. So Big Mike has to be doing something right. If he was a toxic cancer to the team and couldn't coach then those things would not be doing well. So I give it up for him, he's doing something right. I'm not completely sold on him but I'm not completely against him like I was last year and after the TB loss. So yes I feel a little uneasy about the coaching spot and still have some concern about some game day decisions but if we keep winning and the aforementioned things keep thriving and getting better than you got to give him his due to the team growing. He's got to be doing something right if we keep progressing in all areas of the team. I'm not a complete fan of his but I can't deny the team is getting better.

Look at Nagy, Siri (eagles coach), their programs are going backwards. So my opinion is slowly changing about MM due to the team gelling and taking steps forward every week. He's got a part in that and I give him his respect for whatever part he plays in the growth.