Uniforms ?

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
I think the Cowboys going to end up with new uniforms.... For example Arizona, Tennessee, St. Louis, and more...

I believe it's time for a change, everything doesn't remain the same.... We need to stop talking about the 90's and get some superbowls in the new century for a change. I believe new uniforms will give us a new look and new attitude....

It seems like when we get them old uniforms on our back we play just like the age of them uniforms (throwback)....

Im ready to see something new and innovative...

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1508063 said:
I think the Cowboys going to end up with new uniforms.... For example Arizona, Tennessee, St. Louis, and more...

I believe it's time for a change, everything doesn't remain the same.... We need to stop talking about the 90's and get some superbowls in the new century for a change. I believe new uniforms will give us a new look and new attitude....

It seems like when we get them old uniforms on our back we play just like the age of them uniforms (throwback)....

Oh please God do not change our unis in the style of the ones you mentioned above. Those unis are hideous and only belong in the AFL, NFLE or CFL.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
RealCowboyfan;1508063 said:

BOOOOOO!!! Step away from the crack pipe.:D

Catch-22

Reaction score
helmet.jpg

helmet1.jpg

I don't think so