CFZ Unpopular Opinion: Sometimes You Just Lay an Egg

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Vince Lombardi had an amazing quote that fits this thread: Perfection is not obtainable, but if you do strive for it you will achieve excellence along the way.

On the flipside, The teams that accept laying eggs as a part of football are the ones who will continue to lay them the most.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Right. Buffalo was laying an egg every 3rd week in 2021 and didn't stop the media from riding their nuts all year and talking about them only when they're winning and going silent when they lose to Jacksonville or Josh Allen has a 17.0 rating against Atlanta.

I agree with you...we had 2 horrible games this year, and that's definitely not a lot. Even MVP Rodgers laid two eggs last year.... first game of the year, and the last. Tho that last egg he laid was a very costly egg.
And what a fine egg that was. Fine, so fine.

817Gill

Reaction score
Vince Lombardi had an amazing quote that fits this thread: Perfection is not obtainable, but if you do strive for it you will achieve excellence along the way.

On the flipside, The teams that accept laying eggs as a part of football are the ones who will continue to lay them the most.
I’m not the team lol, I accept it because it’s part of the season for every team. Obviously the guys in the locker room should be pissed but this a fan forum, we aren’t talking to the players and formulating their mindset.