Twitter: Update: Dak suffers right calf strain on final play of game - Post 115

Bizwah

Reaction score
Martin's and Gallup's calf strains lasted a while. Uggh.....Gallup walked off the field after the Tampa game. He wasn't limping that badly. I thought he'd be back in a couple of weeks......we're still waiting.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Luckily it didn’t happen a play or two earlier.

kumizi

Reaction score
The length of time needed for healing a calf strain depends on the severity of the injury. A typical grade I calf strain will heal in seven to 10 days, a grade II injury within about four to six weeks, and a grade III calf strain within about three months.

Jul 17, 2020

Symptoms: Bruise; Pain

Calf Strain and Muscle Spasm of the Leg (verywellhealth.com)

FYI - This is the same injury Jimmy Garapollo has.
shhhiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeettttttttt

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Sign Cam Newton tomorrow if Dak injury requires more than 2 weeks off.

It would take two or three weeks for him to get up to speed besides we’ve given the reasons why he won’t be signed. He refuses to take the jab.

DOUBLE WING

Reaction score
Martin's and Gallup's calf strains lasted a while. Uggh.....Gallup walked off the field after the Tampa game. He wasn't limping that badly. I thought he'd be back in a couple of weeks......we're still waiting.

Gallup also plays wide receiver.

Every calf injury is different. Aaron Rodgers played through a slight calf tear in the 2014 playoffs and the Packers made the NFC Championship game.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm not too worried, just don't run Dak and all is fine.