Twitter: Update on Hankins Injury - High Ankle Sprain But Not Severe

1942willys

Reaction score
There oughta be a trashcan full of dirt out there we can pickup to help out until Hankins gets back

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mazi so far has been better as a 3T than filling in for Hankins. Gonna need that to change quick.
Unless they get someone off the street, or go with Davis and keep Mazi at 3T, we are going to get a look at Mazi at 1T. He actually hasnt played there much this year

CWR

Reaction score
Def need him come playoff time. So thats good...

I thought I saw mazi in on one or two of those run plays. Maybe these game reps the next month will help him.
It would be an incredible silver lining if Mazi shines with more playing time.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I try to watch mazi when he’s in the game.. yes I agree he’s slow off the ball… but it always take two blockers to block him. That’s what we need him to do take up space. Use his strength

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
exposed? Mazi will be much better next year. Are you saying he will never be a good player? Let's get that on record
I'm saying Hankins going to be missed very much if Mazi replaces him. But I hope not. No one can say what a player's full potential is, just hope the Coaches can get it out of them.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm saying Hankins going to be missed very much if Mazi replaces him. But I hope not. No one can say what a player's full potential is, just hope the Coaches can get it out of them.
Nice backtracking.

Keep in mind that just because a player isnt an all-pro as a rookie doesn’t mean that they suck.

We have been spoiled by the likes of Parsons, Bland, etc who shot off like rockets.

But most players take time to develop. That’s the route that Tank Lawrence, Dorance Armstrong, Terrance Steele, and many others took. Give it time before beating your chest and declaring victory.