Image: Updated Defensive Depth Chart

Zordon

Reaction score
Dak Marino better be ready to put up 40 pts/game.
unimpressed.png

D43DfBX.jpg

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Hope the draft is deep.

I don’t know why we even restructure contracts. 37 mil in cap space but for what? Are we getting a playoff spot for entering the season with cap space ?

Carson

Reaction score
Hope the draft is deep.

I don’t know why we even restructure contracts. 37 mil in cap space but for what? Are we getting a playoff spot for entering the season with cap space ?

My thoughts exactly

johneric8

Reaction score
Big Mike went down the checklist ... "Byron Jones" too much money for a guy who can't get an interception, plus getting old.. "Maliek Collins" too fat, always hurt... "Robert Quinn" can't stop the run and one of the reasons we got gashed.... Look guys, Big Mike has got this under lock and key, he wants to build his team, give him some space to work!

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is Bennett marked off, did he sign somewhere else already?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The annual 1st first week of free agency panic is in full swing I see.

The Denver Broncos 1st week success story is getting lonelier and older as time goes on. Nevermind they had to blow that team up after 2 seasons.

zack

Reaction score
are we done signing and drafting defensive players?

no? oh okay.. thanks for the irrelevant updated chart

its a nice visual but it’s not like these guys are irreplaceable.

tm1119

Reaction score
The annual 1st first week of free agency panic is in full swing I see.

The Denver Broncos 1st week success story is getting lonelier and older as time goes on. Nevermind they had to blow that team up after 2 seasons.

The annual 1st week of free agency panic is always backed up by the annual early playoff exit...if the team even makes it.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The annual 1st week of free agency panic is always backed up by the annual early playoff exit...if the team even makes it.

I guess you didn't understand the point of bringing up the Broncos. There has been one example of FA splurging success in the last two decades. That one example included Peyton Manning and was blown up after 2 seasons.

IOW, your hoping for something that has an extremely poor success rate and is not sustainable even if it does work.

TLDR: it's an awful idea.