Image: Updated Defensive Depth Chart

tm1119

Reaction score
I guess you didn't understand the point of bringing up the Broncos. There has been one example of FA splurging success in the last two decades. That one example included Peyton Manning and was blown up after 2 seasons.

IOW, your hoping for something that has an extremely poor success rate and is not sustainable even if it does work.

TLDR: it's an awful idea.

The Broncos won a super bowl. I would GLADLY trade a few bad years for a super bowl. Sorry but I don’t find enjoyment in just seeing my team be competitive like you evidently do. Super bowl or bust...obviously I know it’s not going to happen every year (or even close), but when there is zero effort to put a legit SB roster on the field I’m going to *****. The cowboys spend the least and the lack of playoff success is a direct correlation.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...016-why-cash-trumps-cap-new-cba-and-more/amp/

TLDR: You post the same crap every year and every year you’re proven wrong. Why not give it a rest this year?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The Broncos won a super bowl. I would GLADLY trade a few bad years for a super bowl. Sorry but I don’t find enjoyment in just seeing my team be competitive like you evidently do. Super bowl or bust...obviously I know it’s not going to happen every year (or even close), but when there is zero effort to put a legit SB roster on the field I’m going to *****. The cowboys spend the least and the lack of playoff success is a direct correlation.
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...016-why-cash-trumps-cap-new-cba-and-more/amp/

TLDR: You post the same crap every year and every year you’re proven wrong. Why not give it a rest this year?

You then have the denominator. Every year you have teams that do what you ask for. Only 1 in 20 years succeeds.

1:100 is poor odds. I say it every year because your case gets worse every year.