Twitter: Updated: WR Noah Brown placed on IR with groin injury

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wilson is the better receiver any way.

I would not say he is a better WR. As they each have their own skill set. And comes down to how they are used.
However, because of that, Wilson has received more playing time for his role. So that is where some may see him as a better WR. And I give no argument about it. He very well could be.
I just see them as different players that each have a purpose in this offense.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Browns biggest value is in the fact that our TEs can't run block very well.

Sprinkle rarely plays in non short yard/goal line packages.

This offseason sounds like the time to invest in a TE that can do both.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I was just looking at this earlier today on my spreadsheet. And was wondering about Wright as to what would they do.

As with 52, and Gallimore or Gregory, if they both are activated. Then a player would need to be released. And this gives them 12 players on the DL.
My guess would be Hamilton or Kamara, then try to get them to the PS. I also though what if they only activate one of them as to not release a player. As it would be just like this team to do so, trying to protect players from being poached.

But if Wright returns also, then the other may go.
However with Brown as a possible IR player, they would still only need to release one in either Hamilton or Kamara. If all three are activated. I don't see any other position group they can release any players from. Unless they release a QB in Grier which I doubt.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Hope he heals up well and soon, but this is good for Dak considering all he sees on the field now is Noah Brown for some reason. Brown has become his favorite receiver these past couple of weeks.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
But is coming off an injury himself, so he may not be at full strength.
Yeah I think it was just a minor ankle sprain. Regardless who the # 4 is, they’ll get limited opportunities anyway with Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup all healthy. Hopefully we’ll avoid any more injuries there.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I would not say he is a better WR. As they each have their own skill set. And comes down to how they are used.
However, because of that, Wilson has received more playing time for his role. So that is where some may see him as a better WR. And I give no argument about it. He very well could be.
I just see them as different players that each have a purpose in this offense.
Brown is the better blocker, Wilson the better receiver. I’ll take Wilson every time personally. Brown drops way too many passes for his limited opportunities.