Twitter: Updated: WR Noah Brown placed on IR with groin injury

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd like to see him go to another team without such obscene 1, 2, and 3. Get some real playing time and some confidence.
He might have caught on as a steady receiver/TE type early on if it weren't for injuries, but now it's a numbers game.
Good on SPTs.
Maybe they are trying for a trade and wanted to showcase him, or MM wants to know what to eventually do with him.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Noah is very good on ST's, so he is a loss there.

With Wilson not at 100%, and Brown is out. So that leaves Turner, which I do want to see more of. So will Feheko finally get some playing time?
this isnt that type of game anyway in weather ourtdoors just having our 3 starters plus turner and Wilson for STs., thats it..i hope top run more , so no Feheko , my guess is he doesn't get called up..no real need for it..

blueblood70

Reaction score
He mysteriously pulled a groin during this mini bye? This looks like a roster move injury.
come on man !!!!

pollard also got foot in practice, happens..no conspiracy..

quite few big team payer for the ravens all had season ending injurie's over 2 practoices..it happens..

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He didn't bring much to the table. There are better options at WR and I'm surprised how much Dak is throwing to him.

Unfortunately, Gallup, Wilson, Brown, and Turner are all free agents next year.

With Gallup back and Turner playing well, Brown only gets reactivated if someone else gets injured.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
In one of those hypothetical worlds where you had to have one injury and pick one player not on the practice squad, I think Noah Brown would be on a lot of lists. Dodged a bullet.

J-man

Reaction score
Hope he heals quickly but the truth is he won't really be missed much. Turner is the better player.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't know man, this team needs every contributor on deck. Brown might be the best blocker at WR and TE at the moment (the way Shultz is blocking lately), so he has value. Yes, NB dropped a couple of passes, but the QB threw him some bad passes also.