Twitter: Updated: WR Noah Brown placed on IR with groin injury

glimmerman

Reaction score
Is Wilson playing. Dak has chemistry with Brown but he drops TDs.

Mannix

Reaction score
He needs to take off a couple months....zero loss....stopping any progression of Turner.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He mysteriously pulled a groin during this mini bye? This looks like a roster move injury.
They still practice during the season.

Plus, receiver is not a position they can afford to sacrifice for a roster move given the ongoing injuries..

Pus, they would have to put him on IR for it to allow for a roster move.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wilson is the better receiver any way.

I actually think Turner is a better option.

tumblr_orahe6bk031u30wp0o7_r1_250.gifv

quickccc

Reaction score
A groin injury ?
nah-nah, .. i wouldn't think Noah is gonna be back no time soon in remaining Dec.
I was wondering why Malik had replaced him during the last game vs Saints.

I looked at the Kurt Warner video breakdown and i sworn i thought i even saw project WR Simi Feheko (#81)
With Cooper still recovering, and Noah out, the remaining WRs had to get into the act.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Lots of hate on here for a bottom of the roster guy. Brown is a good STs player and really good blocker for a WR. I'm not sure any of our other WRs are even close to him in this respect. So while he may not be a guy we want to see targeted too often in the passing game, I think the comments here are a little off base or from people who expect every player to be a star...

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lots of hate on here for a bottom of the roster guy. Brown is a good STs player and really good blocker for a WR. I'm not sure any of our other WRs are even close to him in this respect. So while he may not be a guy we want to see targeted too often in the passing game, I think the comments here are a little off base or from people who expect every player to be a star...
I agree. He may not be a star player but he has contributed as a role player this season.