Updates: Camp ends with no Big Injury Concerns

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How can the offense be worse? It appears that the offensive line will be better with the return of Steele and development of Tyler Smith. Gallup is now more then a year and a half recovered from the ACL and Cooks is light years better then our second receiver from last season. Plus the removal of Zeke from the offense. I don’t believe Shultz is a big loss. Again ESPN is talking about the whole team. We return the whole defense with a few added additions. This defense has top 3 potential. This team can beat KC, Philadelphia, Cincinnati and San Francisco.
I said it in my above post if you read the whole thing. Knowing typical west coast style is throwing short quick passes and letting the receiver get yards after the catch. The Cowboys were one of the worst teams getting those YAC last year. The only Yac they were getting was CD on slant routes. Statistically they still had a very good offense last year and with a new west coast twist on things i'm thinking many of those numbers used to measure offensive success take a little step back. Don't care what espn says, I was speaking of the offense specifically. They don't even have a fully healthy OL, they will be moving guys around all year trying to get the best 5 in place as different injuries pop up including steele who isn't even healthy yet.

Motorola

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/updates-may-2023

MM said no big injury concerns. So does that mean there are a few minor concerns?
There is an update on CeeDee.
Some other info.

So no concerns over Lamb or Schoonmaker?
Lamb held out for precautionary reasons, as the last day was only walk through and light jogging.
Schoonmaker was out of his boot, but working on the sidelines.
One last OTA next week, June 13-15...then waiting for the training camp schedule to be made public before the end of the month.