Twitter: Urban Meyer is at FedEx Field today

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It would be just like the Deadskins to do this.

The Commanders front office is more screwed up than the Cowboys. Reports out of Washington were that none of the coaches wanted Haskins but the front office did. Look at all the head coaches that have failed under Daniel Snyder. Not even Joe Gibbs had much success in Washington when he returned to coaching.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
This is why you might just want Urban Meyer as your coach. He knows strategy. Let Jerry know that he has options in DC and Philly (and probably NYG), and one of those options might come back to haunt Jerry twice a year.

I prefer the Clemson OC though.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So Jones has been drumming up the interest in Meyer to goad Snyder into breaking the bank and he gets to keep Garrett. Oh that sneaky sneaky Jerry.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Great. Please go to washington. Make a ton of money, lose and walk away in three years.

Steve Spurrier part 2. Although spurrier was known to be lazy and just play golf and go through the motions.
Lol I can’t wait for him to go to another team. Prove you wrong and then you sticking to your guns anyways

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Washington needs a rebuild. That won't interest Meyer. Meyer wants the NFL to add a Super Bowl to his legacy, and he dosen't stick around enough for a rebuild

MikeB80

Reaction score
Lol I can’t wait for him to go to another team. Prove you wrong and then you sticking to your guns anyways

Don't worry if he goes to washington it will be because they pay him a fortune and promise him full control of the organization by firing the current team president/gm and it won't work.

So by all means LOL yourself away.

quickccc

Reaction score
Could there be an actual " Bidding War " for Urban Meyer ?

We'll see.

But it could come down to what Urban think is the most attractive HC in the NFL upon his return o coaching period.
But i'll keep going back to Urbans' own words. " The Cowboys job is THE job to have "

mmohican29

Reaction score
Ref with an immediate make up call but still ensures points for Philly.

HotDog37

Reaction score
I could see us landing Riley or Stoops and the Skins landing Myer.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Alex Smith is still on the roster, no?

Just coincidence, nothing to see here, move along..