Twitter: Urban Meyer is at FedEx Field today

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I sincerely don't know why anyone, coach or player, would want to play for the Commanders. The Cowboys are a circus, but the owner is at least dedicated to winning even if he cant get out of his own way to get there. He's also a generous, affable guy. Dan Snyder is scum.

SSGMIKE

Reaction score
Jerry need get his act together making a statement that he not interested in a college coach, Urban Myers available this is no brainier.

cern

Reaction score
The audition continues. He's also subtly hinting to jerry there might be other suitors. Shrewd. Astute.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I sincerely don't know why anyone, coach or player, would want to play for the Commanders. The Cowboys are a circus, but the owner is at least dedicated to winning even if he cant get out of his own way to get there. He's also a generous, affable guy. Dan Snyder is scum.

Snyder is a mess but I am not sure how anyone can say Jerry is "dedicated to winning". His actions say otherwise.

cern

Reaction score
The little midget in DC will make Meyer a GM/HC at about 10-12 mil per year for 10 years and Meyer will be saying "Jerry who"?
Very good possibility. He coached haskins and mclaurin at the Ohio state university. Skins in need of a splash hire.

HotDog37

Reaction score
There is the possibility that Jones could make someone a part time GM and Keep Garrett and say something like "I realize I needed to give Garrett more tools to work with going forward to better utilize our talent and he will definitely be given those tools and more input into all things Cowboys"

LOL. Seriously that could happen. Garrett just needs to look good in a few games to get that done.

SSGMIKE

Reaction score
Skins bringing in Urban Myers might be helpful, just imagine the push back and the media explosion that Skins sign Urban before Dallas?

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
You don’t get why a player would want to make 6 figures if not millions playing in the NFL even for the Commanders?

texbumthelife

Reaction score
You don’t get why a player would want to make 6 figures if not millions playing in the NFL even for the Commanders?

We're talking about coaches and not fringe exceptions which there are to literally everything. It was more a statement on what a cesspoll the Commanders organization is, but sure, good argument I guess...?

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
We're talking about coaches and not fringe exceptions which there are to literally everything. It was more a statement on what a cesspoll the Commanders organization is, but sure, good argument I guess...?

Don’t backtrack now. You said ‘anyone, coach or player.’

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Don’t backtrack now. You said ‘anyone, coach or player.’

I'm not backtracking. You're being argumentative. You know it was hyperbole. You found a chance to look like a "smart guy" and went for it. I stand by my statement.

SSGMIKE

Reaction score
Dang, Commanders doing all these options with Haskins, you think Myers gave them a game plan.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess this has to mean something because Meyer has never in his life attended an NFL game before?