Video: USA Today Sports: CeeDee Lamb Goes Off on Dak Prescott Haters - "Experts Don't Know anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Thats the annoying thing. For a week leading up to Tampa. The media, and posters here were giving us no chance against Tampa and Tom on the road. Then Dak goes out and has arguably his best playoff performance ever. And all of a sudden it was. "Well Tampa isnt that good." "Tom is old" bla bla bla.

In 2016 I must have heard "Well this is Dak's real test" every week for 11 weeks on the win streak. If you bet the field against one team. You will win 99.9 percent of the time. LOL.

You cant be on both sides of the fence. Either he had a good game against a bad team. Or he proved you wrong and you dont want to admit it so you backpedal. Given what I do for a living I can tell you. Reading people is a big part of my job. And CeeDee is not lying or exaggerating at any point in this interview. Hes just speaking.

NotForLong

Reaction score

Don't worry Lamb us "Know Nothings" were defending you when The Dak Fan Boys wanted you off the team because you were overrated and were causing Dak to struggle because of your Dropped Passes

When those Dak Fan Boys regretted drafting you over Jefferson

I will still be here when Dak is gone and The Next One is throwing to you

NotForLong

Reaction score
You cant be on both sides of the fence. Either he had a good game against a bad team. Or he proved you wrong and you dont want to admit it so you backpedal. Given what I do for a living I can tell you. Reading people is a big part of my job. And CeeDee is not lying or exaggerating at any point in this interview. Hes just speaking.
Then you must have noticed How Lamb really didn't say anything and actually stopped short of any praise

Pretty generic answer to a ditsy Interviewer

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Don't worry Lamb us "Know Nothings" were defending you when The Dak Fan Boys wanted you off the team because you were overrated and were causing Dak to struggle because of your Dropped Passes

When those Dak Fan Boys regretted drafting you over Jefferson

I will still be here when Dak is gone and The Next One is throwing to you
Making up bunk as usual. No one wanted CeeDee off the team, and you know it.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats the annoying thing. For a week leading up to Tampa. The media, and posters here were giving us no chance against Tampa and Tom on the road. Then Dak goes out and has arguably his best playoff performance ever. And all of a sudden it was. "Well Tampa isnt that good." "Tom is old" bla bla bla.

In 2016 I must have heard "Well this is Dak's real test" every week for 11 weeks on the win streak. If you bet the field against one team. You will win 99.9 percent of the time. LOL.

Phil, you Don. Your "franchise" QB single-handedly got you beat the last two years in the playoffs. The highest paid player on the team was your worst player on the field when it mattered most.

So I don't think anyone who doubts him has anything to atone for.

What CeeDee is doing is what any teammate would do when talking to the media.

Prescott would tell you today that Zeke should still be the starting RB here. Does that mean anything?

Qcard

Reaction score
Literally meaningless.
Lookit Dallas Cowboys WR1 Facts are Meaningless... :muttley:

@Risen Proves.... IT'S NEVER BEEN ABOUT FOOTBALL

why do you Hate Dakota Prescott??

Yeah .... remember when Dak Prescott didn't call CeeDee after the Draft....

Dak Haters are Phony!!

MarcusRock

Reaction score

The real issue is some of y'all care way too damn much about what someone else says. If you're confident in what you know, another person wavering or shifting in the wind won't matter a bit unless you depend on them for something. But if you need others to believe what you believe or support your point of view to feel more confident in it then you will be bothered. Post without looking in the rearview mirror and the truth will be the truth. But slant doesn't like the truth a lot of times. I know this.

Qcard

Reaction score

Dak Haters read between the Lines

They are expert Dog Whistle Connoisseurs...!!

When are People going to recognize they Dak Haters are Not FOOTBALL people.....They are Gatekeepers....only certain type may apply:huh::lmao:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The real issue is some of y'all care way too damn much about what someone else says. If you're confident in what you know, another person wavering or shifting in the wind won't matter a bit unless you depend on them for something. But if you need others to believe what you believe or support your point of view to feel more confident in it then you will be bothered. Post without looking in the rearview mirror and the truth will be the truth. But slant doesn't like the truth a lot of times. I know this.
Outstanding.

Qcard

Reaction score
Someone else???

This is the NO.1 WR on the Team!!

Imagine if he stated this about Cooper Rush??

Dak Haters are Imbeciles...:laugh:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Not true at all. I live in tampa bay....we were embarrased to be in the playoffs at all.
Using that game to showcase daks adeptness is insulting. A good game.....against the very worst team to ever step foot in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.