Video: USA Today Sports: CeeDee Lamb Goes Off on Dak Prescott Haters - "Experts Don't Know anything"

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
ohhhhh Dak Haters I am a very focused individual….Sand flies withstanding.

You asked for evidence of Tampa hype before the game….you got served!! Serving you Stephen A SMITH soup doesn’t mean I don’t think it’s phony or stupid…

I am just giving the Dak Haters their regular diet…..Go create a straw man with another….My mind is blockchain certified:laugh:

It's not about football, huh?

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Dak Haters…..CeeDee Lamb called you Know Things:muttley:
UMMM...I'm not a Dak hater. That is what makes you look so foolish. I've actually been one of the people who is pretty neutral and will call him out at times and praise him at times. What I don't like is childish behavior that just spams the board with no rational thought and the use of laughing emojis where the poster thinks it makes them look smart but it is sad really.

Qcard

Reaction score
UMMM...I'm not a Dak hater. That is what makes you look so foolish. I've actually been one of the people who is pretty neutral and will call him out at times and praise him at times. What I don't like is childish behavior that just spams the board with no rational thought and the use of laughing emojis where the poster thinks it makes them look smart but it is sad really.
Look at my signature….”I really care what @Miller thinks about me” Use your ignore button liberally and save me the lecture….

I can use emojis as much I want and if you knew the Forum Member behind the emojis and their history, you’d consider it an Honor to use them!!

I don’t care about being smart….

I care about exposing the Dak Haters NON-Football related Metrics…..”like same as”:lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Is this going to be our whole offseason. QB ends the season badly....fill board with 1000 Dak is great threads. I'm disappearing back to Draft Zone
Get me a one Tech!!

Bye Felicia:lmao:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Look at my signature….”I really care what @Miller thinks about me” Use your ignore button liberally and save me the lecture….

I can use emojis as much I want and if you knew the Forum Member behind the emojis and their history, you’d consider it an Honor to use them!!

I don’t care about being smart….

I care about exposing the Dak Haters NON-Football related Metrics…..”like same as”:lmao:
Gladly. Hopefully the mods will get rid of the trash you spread. Doesn't belong on this board because it has no value at all.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ohhhhh Dak Haters I am a very focused individual….Sand flies withstanding.

You asked for evidence of Tampa hype before the game….you got served!! Serving you Stephen A SMITH soup doesn’t mean I don’t think it’s phony or stupid…

I am just giving the Dak Haters their regular diet…..Go create a straw man with another….My mind is blockchain certified:laugh:
You only proved the clown stephen a smith said it.

Your level of desperation is concerning. From serious false accusations, to your overly sensitive dak hate criteria, to "national opinion" as proven by s a smith tv show.
And claiming extreme victory in all of it.
Do you have a real life friend to talk to? Doctor?

Qcard

Reaction score
Then you must have noticed How Lamb really didn't say anything and actually stopped short of any praise

Pretty generic answer to a ditsy Interviewer
Naw bruh... Generic would have been..

"Cowboys Fans just want to Win"

"Prescott and We all have to get better"

CeeDee went for the jugular....."Experts Don't Know Anything" is agressive and straightforward in response to a direct question

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Thats the annoying thing. For a week leading up to Tampa. The media, and posters here were giving us no chance against Tampa and Tom on the road. Then Dak goes out and has arguably his best playoff performance ever. And all of a sudden it was. "Well Tampa isnt that good." "Tom is old" bla bla bla.

In 2016 I must have heard "Well this is Dak's real test" every week for 11 weeks on the win streak. If you bet the field against one team. You will win 99.9 percent of the time. LOL.

You cant be on both sides of the fence. Either he had a good game against a bad team. Or he proved you wrong and you dont want to admit it so you backpedal. Given what I do for a living I can tell you. Reading people is a big part of my job. And CeeDee is not lying or exaggerating at any point in this interview. Hes just speaking.
Hilarious. The trolls were hiding after the Tampa game. And if we had beat the Niners, they would have simply waited until we lost. LOL

Sad and pathetic trolls all of them.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Thats the annoying thing. For a week leading up to Tampa. The media, and posters here were giving us no chance against Tampa and Tom on the road. Then Dak goes out and has arguably his best playoff performance ever. And all of a sudden it was. "Well Tampa isnt that good." "Tom is old" bla bla bla.

In 2016 I must have heard "Well this is Dak's real test" every week for 11 weeks on the win streak. If you bet the field against one team. You will win 99.9 percent of the time. LOL.

You cant be on both sides of the fence. Either he had a good game against a bad team. Or he proved you wrong and you dont want to admit it so you backpedal. Given what I do for a living I can tell you. Reading people is a big part of my job. And CeeDee is not lying or exaggerating at any point in this interview. Hes just speaking.
They aren’t both sides of the fence.

They are firmly anti-Dak and whatever narrative fits that agenda or whatever stat lends itself to their narrative, that becomes “the truth”.

There are only a couple of QBs in the entire league, maybe just one, that they wouldn’t crap on.

It’s just their nature and the oddity of their “fandom”.

Those types of fans who are followers of other teams too. You’ll see people slagging Hebert, Rodgers, Josh.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Phil, you Don. Your "franchise" QB single-handedly got you beat the last two years in the playoffs. The highest paid player on the team was your worst player on the field when it mattered most.

So I don't think anyone who doubts him has anything to atone for.

What CeeDee is doing is what any teammate would do when talking to the media.

Prescott would tell you today that Zeke should still be the starting RB here. Does that mean anything?
Single handedly the last two years? :lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Text book example of you dont know football. Cant be anymore obvious with that statement.

And now your making up more lies about what Dak might say about Zeke. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
They aren’t both sides of the fence.

They are firmly anti-Dak and whatever narrative fits that agenda or whatever stat lends itself to their narrative, that becomes “the truth”.

There are only a couple of QBs in the entire league, maybe just one, that they wouldn’t crap on.

It’s just their nature and the oddity of their “fandom”.

Those types of fans who are followers of other teams too. You’ll see people slagging Hebert, Rodgers, Josh.
Know nothing football dummies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
What? You said you knew what people think because you do that with you job! So, what am I thinking? Or is it not your fault?
Never said I knew what he was thinking. Again. Reading comprehension. I said reading people is part of my job. And I’m very good at it. Like how right now I know you’re actually enjoying thinking you’re right.

Status
Not open for further replies.