News: USAToday: 5 key camp battles that will shape Cowboys roster in 2019

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Based on what I seen last year white will be lucky to make the roster or even beat out rush

Do you remember what Dak looked like his rookie year in TC and pre-season. No one on that staff or any one watching thought dam look at that QB go...He barely made the squad.

Sydla

Reaction score
Do you remember what Dak looked like his rookie year in TC and pre-season. No one on that staff or any one watching thought dam look at that QB go...He barely made the squad.

Huh?

Dak looked great in preseason in 2016. He finished the preseason with a rating of nearly 140.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Huh?

Dak looked great in preseason in 2016. He finished the preseason with a rating of nearly 140.

so thats why he was 3rd on the depth chart? He looked like a 4th round rookie qb in practice and pre-season.

visionary

Reaction score
Sadly...there should be a 6th...White vs Prescott. I got my $$$ on White. People forget in last years pre-season....he strung together 12 straight completions in a game. You don't sleep on that...but this organization will because they have an agenda to push.:rolleyes:

Why? Is he from Boise State?

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Sadly...there should be a 6th...White vs Prescott. I got my $$$ on White. People forget in last years pre-season....he strung together 12 straight completions in a game. You don't sleep on that...but this organization will because they have an agenda to push.:rolleyes:

Take a shot

conner01

Reaction score
He never barely made the squad
But white has much to learn in the mental part of the game and I think that’s not gonna be on the 53

Boyz981

Reaction score

But yet White didn't suit up one game last year! Delirious people!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Williams is a lock, I think he will have a great season at guard.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Didn’t you lose some credibility(with yourself too) after insisting Kellen Moore would be a good NFL QB?

Did that change your ambition to project player success?

Why or why not?

Also, do you see the irony of your agenda claim?

Why or why not?

Sydla

Reaction score
so thats why he was 3rd on the depth chart? He looked like a 4th round rookie qb in practice and pre-season.

He started the first preseason game. He was the first QB to come in after Romo started the 2nd game and third game (where Romo got hurt). He was named started before the 4th preseason game.

In all three preseason games he played lights out.

He was 10-12 for 139 and 2 TDs in game 1, 12-15 for 199 yards and 2 TDs in game 2, 17-23 for 120 and a TD in game three.

Your recollection of how Prescott played in preseason 2016 is bizarre.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Simple
McGovern pushes Williams to RT

L. COLLINS is traded frees up 9.9m
Hyatt and Puni push Filo and Looney off the Roster .

M.Collins gets pushed out by Wise

Wiestry pushes Brown off the team shocker....

JOHNSON AND GUYTON push Hurns and Lanior off the roster.

Pollard pushes Austin out Maybe.
Weber ia the clear number two back.

White destroys Rush.

Frazier is gone