USC Pro Day results

Eskimo

Reaction score
Wow, White showed really poorly - overweight, weak (16 reps is bad for a power back) and then didn't run.

Justice - 38 reps is impressive. He may very well go top 10 now - too bad for us.

Bing's time not great for a FS 4.53-63. But these were hand-timed so you can usually add at least 0.10 seconds to that time.

Lutui is pretty slow and had a poor long jump.

littlewebs

Everything I type is a lie. Except that. And that.
Reaction score
Eskimo said:
Wow, White showed really poorly - overweight, weak (16 reps is bad for a power back) and then didn't run.

Justice - 38 reps is impressive. He may very well go top 10 now - too bad for us.

Bing's time not great for a FS 4.53-63. But these were hand-timed so you can usually add at least 0.10 seconds to that time.

At the top of the results grid, there's a write-up stating they were electronically timed. It also stated you could subtract .08 from the times, but whatever. I'd just take them as they are.

mullet

Reaction score
I knew White would suck......... his gut at the rose bowl was very disturbing. If he is picked in the first round, the given team will regret it.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Eskimo said:

Each year, there are a handful of guys that just don't get it.

I wonder how many hundreds of thousands of dollars White just cost himself.

hendog

Reaction score
I'm all for Carp or Lawson in the 1st but as bad as our line sucked last year -------- Winston Justice is starting to make a believer out of me.

6'6 1/4" - 320 lbs. -- 39" vert. You've got to be kidding me. That's athletic.

Pokes28

Reaction score
Random thought: I really must look like I have monkey arms or something. I have 35.5" arms and I'm 6'2" tall. I would have had the second longest arms of any player measured at the combine. Justice is 6'6.25" tall and has 34.5 inch arms. No wonder I have a hard time finding clothes that fit.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

Murph80

Reaction score
hendog said:
I'm all for Carp or Lawson in the 1st but as bad as our line sucked last year -------- Winston Justice is starting to make a believer out of me.

6'6 1/4" - 320 lbs. -- 39" vert. You've got to be kidding me. That's athletic.
I also have my hart set on Carp or Lawson also. We would have to stay at #18 for Lawson but would be able to trade down and still get Carp.

Reaction score
What did Lendell White run at the NFL Combine or did he run at all? I wouldn't get caught up in the 40 times with a guy like him because everyone knows he's not a break away runner.

Pokes28

Reaction score
He didn't run and according to Pete Carroll he's never run a timed 40 while at USC, so they have no clue his 40 time.

David Harrell - Pokes
dwh

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Where does Mutua project to go in the draft? OG might be something we look at in the next couple of seasons if not this draft. Nobody really knows what we have in Kosier or Rivera. Peterman has not done anything.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Muhast said:
That WR intriques me. 6'3 good vertical, and 4.38 40

Yes, but can he catch? I don't remember Buchanon playing in the National Championship game. Or for that matter, did he have any catches this past season? I'd hate to have another Randal Williams.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Eskimo said:

does anyone else here like Lutui in round 3? If he falls to us, he could be a steal.

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
Did he even play for USC?

Buchannon might have played at San Diego state or something and taken part at the usc proday? I have no clue.

He looks interesting though

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
abersonc said:
does anyone else here like Lutui in round 3? If he falls to us, he could be a steal.
I like him in the 2nd and love him in the 3rd.

pancakeman

Reaction score
bbgun said:
Millions if he slides into the second.
True. But if he can hang in at the end of the first, he'll go to a much better team!