Ut Vs. Ohs

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rack said:
AJ Hawk has to be the best LB in the country. Second best is probably Carpenter. They're both beasts.
Have you ever seen a college pair of LBs like those 2? I'm trying to come up with an answer and I can't. These kids are great.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Melton is a MORON. He's 276 lbs and he wants to DIVE in the endzone? Why the f*** didn't he lower his shoulder and get the EASY score?

MORON!

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
Rack said:
Melton is a MORON. He's 276 lbs and he wants to DIVE in the endzone? Why the f*** didn't he lower his shoulder and get the EASY score?

MORON!

give texas some love!

safety!!!!!!

BALLGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Turn out the lights....the party's over....they say that all good things must end.

Call it a night....the party's over...

Hell of a game.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Troy Smith is a moron. ALL day to throw. GET rid of the football, GENIUS.

And why wasn't there a review on that last play? Either way, Texas didn't deserve the TD since that 276 lb wussy didn't have the balls to run over a freakin' cornerback.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Rack said:
Troy Smith is a moron. ALL day to throw. GET rid of the football, GENIUS.

And why wasn't there a review on that last play? Either way, Texas didn't deserve the TD since that 276 lb wussy didn't have the balls to run over a freakin' cornerback.

What he gets for trying to "Hot Dog It"

I'd make that kid run bleachers until he pukes!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Dallas said:
LMAO

Im loving this. Ok Im sorry. I just think its funny the Horns think Vince Young has it all. You take away his running lanes and nothing happens. He cannot make the pass work.

He is a runner. Pure runner. Always has been.

And yet, it was 272 yards passing that beat the Buckeyes, not his legendary running... how amazing, the he could take those lousy mechanics, and go up against such a "dominating" defense, and put up 272 yards...

silverbear

Reaction score
Dallas said:
OSU is gonna come out rated #2 if they dont watch it. :lmao2:

Naw, they're more likely to fall out of the top ten...

If all I had to go by was your posts, Horns hater, I'd swear that Ohio State was up 30...

Of course, they would be, if they were only playin' Oklahoma... :D

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile said:
AJ Hawk has dominated this game. I can't believe anyone is even talking about someone else.

Well, I only got to see the first half, but his two turnovers in that half were both nothing more than pure gifts... he was kinda standing around, and all of sudden, there was the BALL...

Which is not to say the guy isn't real good, but he wasn't as dominating (at least in the first half) as you guys are makin' him out to be...

silverbear

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Turn out the lights....the party's over....they say that all good things must end.

Call it a night....the party's over...

Hell of a game.

I actually busted out singin' that when the safety happened... right here in the lobby of the hotel, LOL...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...

jimmy40

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Well, I only got to see the first half, but his two turnovers in that half were both nothing more than pure gifts... he was kinda standing around, and all of sudden, there was the BALL...

Which is not to say the guy isn't real good, but he wasn't as dominating (at least in the first half) as you guys are makin' him out to be...
The kid is real good but come on, Super Bowl MVP Larry Brown comes to mind. The kid got two turnovers while standing still.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score

He really did dominate, SB. And that's coming from a Buckeye hater. Hawk is the real deal. He was the best player in the game tonight. Yes, even better then Vince Young.

Young wasn't helped by Texas' sorry playcalling though.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
I would like to see Hawk wearing a star this time next year.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
silverbear said:

Yeah he was SB. He was in on a lot of tackles. He made big plays. He disrupted the Texas timing on several drives. I'm not a fan of either team. This is an unbiased opinion. Hawk was the most exciting player on the field tonight.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
silverbear said:
I actually busted out singin' that when the safety happened... right here in the lobby of the hotel, LOL...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT...
I miss Dandy on MNF.