Vance Joseph

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I have half as many likes as I do posts because I had over 25,000 messages when the like feature came in. I could care less about it. Now get back to enjoying our blowout win over Washington. Lol

giphy.gif

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cardinals D coordinator loves to blitz and play man. The AZ safeties are awesome, but they are struggling at CB.

This is a game in which Dak needs to take over and make them pay for their aggressiveness.

The book on this offense is to do the opposite, but a majority of coaches have their preferences and imo are too arrogant to make adjustments to the contrary. (See Jason Garrett)

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. With Dak torching Washington this type of game sets up well for him. Lets go QB1!
I wish Dan Quinn would have blitzed more while playing more man-to-man.

Vance Joseph outcoached Kellen Moore while outshining Dan Quinn.

Reactions: CWR

CWR

Reaction score
We did at times at the expense of blitzing which bit us in the butt. I feel like, if we weren't going to put pressure on him, we should've rushed 3 with Parsons' being one, and had 8 DBs in coverage and as a spy.

It was the times when he had all day that killed me. He made us pay multiple times with little pressure. Bad game for the DL

CWR

Reaction score
True, but we still had an opportunity to win or tie the game down the stretch when we allowed him to run wild on us. That is what ultimately hurt us.

True and if the fumble was called correctly who knows, things could be entirely different. Whatever, that's the game. You have to be good enough to beat the opposition and the refs.