Twitter: Vander Esch might play against Eagles

Praxit

Reaction score
..after Lee got 3 pics yesterday, I'd say Vander who?? ;)...

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Unfortunately he's looking like an one hit wonder.

Crazy that they knew of the spinal issue and still zeroed in on him. We saw why in 2018 but 2019 and 2020 have been meh.

McClay was the guy pimping LVE to J&S

Had you known of Michael Irvin’s spinal issue before the draft, would you have wanted the Cowboys to pass?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Who cares? LVE being injured is the new Sean Lee. What’s new? We’re going to lose with or without him. Doesn’t really matter.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Is this good news? I really mean it. I am not sure. Depth maybe.

cern

Reaction score
As long as any remote possibility exists we could win the division, the cowboys will do everything possible to accomplish that goal.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Close him down. There is no use further injuring it. Unfortunately this season is a wash. Need to have everyone healthy for next year.
I've seen players play with a torn ACL, old fashioned figure 8 tape job and you're good, another tore the tip of his index finger off, put it on ice, tape him up and finish the game. Reattached that night. They played for the love of the game and because they are men. The first one had his surgery after two games and played college ball, the second went on to become a captain of the Navy football team. No quit in real players.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Lord Stephen earlier was just talking on K and C masterpiece about Leighton probably being ready to go this Sunday.

McCarthy shuts it down several hours later. What a circus.

Cmac

Reaction score
LBs have been an issue for awhile.....no speed. Anyway, Jaylon will be there to take all the bashing from the board. Now if JJ would allow the scout department to travel outside the Midwest or the Big conference areas that are on TV each week, and go on campus, pick up the phone, listen to a coach, look at the film, and find the guy with "country strength" that runs like a gazelle.....we'll be good for the future.

John813

Reaction score
Had you known of Michael Irvin’s spinal issue before the draft, would you have wanted the Cowboys to pass?

I feel like some positions it plays a bigger role than others. Obviously receivers can get hit, but typically aren't required to take in 300lb guys or always be forced to lower their shoulder etc.

I liked LVE that draft. He was my #1 guy in 2018.
I don't take any joy he isn't playing well.

Just feel like with his neck issue they could of taken Evans or Leonard and still got a quality lb without that what if.