Twitter: Vander Esch might play against Eagles

Carson

Reaction score
Honestly I think a more athletic Thomas is better suited for hurts

TheBigEasy

Reaction score
Cowboys have no LBs on the roster that worry any opponent. Really doesn't matter who they put out there.

I beg to differ my friend. There isn't a D-coordinator in the league who isn't concerned about Jaylon. How does one gameplan for a guy who is NEVER in the correct spot, a guy who runs around in circles and a guy who clearly knows how to fire his team up by celebrating on every other play? He's a dang ghost who may or may not be in position to intercept a potential game winning pass. Heck, I've closed my eyes, out of fear, watching him this year so you can add me to the 'worry about Jaylon Smith' fanclub. :lmao:

tunahelper

Reaction score
That guy ain’t LVGlass

iu

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I beg to differ my friend. There isn't a D-coordinator in the league who isn't concerned about Jaylon. How does one gameplan for a guy who is NEVER in the correct spot, a guy who runs around in circles and a guy who clearly knows how to fire his team up by celebrating on every other play? He's a dang ghost who may or may not be in position to intercept a potential game winning pass. Heck, I've closed my eyes, out of fear, watching him this year so you can add me to the 'worry about Jaylon Smith' fanclub. :lmao:
LOL....that's a different twist on things.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Neither LVE and Sean Lee can ever cross over that Bridge Over The River Infirmed.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Unfortunately he's looking like an one hit wonder.

Crazy that they knew of the spinal issue and still zeroed in on him. We saw why in 2018 but 2019 and 2020 have been meh.

McClay was the guy pimping LVE to J&S

McClay has hit on picks along the OL. But man there have been some whiffs on defense during his tenure.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Who cares at this point.

He isn’t playing well, and he is in and out of games with injuries constantly.
Exactly. A guy makes a few plays on this team and he suddenly becomes the best LB in the NFL. The team is so full of JAGs it is unreal. It is the worst Cowboys defense ever by some statistics.

khiladi

Reaction score
I’m shocked he played this year with the fused vertebrae, even though it’s obvious he’s lost a lot. The constant injuries are probably large in part because of the lack of mobility caused by the procedure and the awkward movements associated with protecting it. Manning pretty much lost all his arm strength after one year of playing and this guy is a LB.

This guy is the opposite of fragile. If anything, he’s putting himself at serious risk every week.

The reality is he was a “what could have been”, as his first season demonstrated. It wasn’t he wasn’t a potential great, it was the injury that screwed him. The Cowboys took a risk and lost. Smith, they took a risk with the injury, and he’s pretty bad overall even though he seems to have healed enough..

Last edited:

John813

Reaction score
I like LVE, but he’s definitely not as good as Lee was in his prime.

Well his rookie year was great, but since then he's been poop.

I say peak year hes very close. But Lee every year from his draft year to maybe 2018 always played at a high level but couldn't stay healthy. LVE when healthy 19+ looks lost, hesitant and misses easy tackles. Lee, when healthy was in the right spot and made the stop