Twitter: Vander Esch to have neck surgery

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys linebacker Leighton Vander Esch will undergo a minimally invasive procedure on his neck in the next few weeks and should be 100 percent cleared for the offseason program, according to sources. He has missed the last the last five games with a nerve issue after suffering the injury in October. The Cowboys believe this will alleviate any issues in the future.

i

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

lwehlers

Reaction score
lets hope that vander esch can come back full strength next year. he is a game changer that this defense missed. also he made Jaylon smith look liked a all pro last year.

Last edited:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys linebacker Leighton Vander Esch will undergo a minimally invasive procedure on his neck in the next few weeks and should be 100 percent cleared for the offseason program, according to sources. He has missed the last the last five games with a nerve issue after suffering the injury in October. The Cowboys believe this will alleviate any issues in the future.

i

I'm nervous. Neck and back surgeries are seldom 'fix all's'.

Sydla

Reaction score
lets hope that vander esch can come back full strength next year. he is a game changer that this defense missed. also he made Jaylon smith look like and all pro last year.

LOL

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

i

Minimally invasive. Sounds like Garrett's prom night.