Vela: Cowboys Nation Old School Saturday - CowboysCamp Day 3

dfan32

Reaction score
I hope he plays well also, but I think the ship has sailed on him being here long term. If he plays well, some team will pay him starter money, and we are unlikely to do so.

I would be more inclined to give him every opportunity to stick. And it seems like you would want to pay someone starter money if they earned it. Don't forget, Marinelli hasn't had much of a chance to test and evaluate Mo in his defense.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Marinelli said Lee's being held out was purely precautionary and not him nursing an injury.

I thought it said due to a soar groin? Maybe not an official injury, but w/Lee's injury history, anything resembling makes fans hold their breath/have feelings of deja vu.

Bluefin

Reaction score
T-Will will break out this year, Cowboys will have number 1 Receiving core in NFL-Yeah baby !!!!!

It will be interesting to see if Terrance Williams progresses this season.

I believe Cole Beasley is going to challenge Jason Witten for second place in receptions behind Dez Bryant and that Williams will be fourth in the pecking order.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought it said due to a soar groin? Maybe not an official injury, but w/Lee's injury history, anything resembling makes fans hold their breath/have feelings of deja vu.

"Just being smart with the reps." At 1:45s on the video if anybody's concerned.

Bluefin

Reaction score

Rafael Vela said Sean Lee has been favoring a muscle issue that may be a groin strain.

I haven't read another report speculating about it being a possible injury and Lee was not on the team's injury report.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Rafael Vela said Sean Lee has been favoring a muscle issue that may be a groin strain.

I haven't read another report speculating about it being a possible injury and Lee was not on the team's injury report.

Both Lee and Coach Marinelli said that it was just precautionary and he had no issues.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Marinelli said Lee's being held out was purely precautionary and not him nursing an injury.

Training camp is long. There is no need to push the injured guys who the staff already know can ball. There only concerned is getting them in playing shape. Every player has a special plan for special circumstances. It's a process.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
Claiborne is my pet cat for this camp, I want the young man to do well.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If he gets all the way through training camp for the first time and has a good season then I think we'll have figured out his problem.

We need this guy to step up.. It would be huge for this team.

that he needs to always be in a contract year?

StylisticS

Reaction score
Said it before, the secondary can really become a strength if Clai performs well. I hope he does.