Very bored, out of topics, lets name our favorite poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Honestly, first person that came to mind for me, that I have to drop some props to, would be @Trouty. He was one of the most welcoming members of any forum I have ever been to when I first started posting around here. Seems like a legit good dood!
Never mind @willardputty...
The Trout is the Best of Us.
He deserves our love.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Wow, Slam, that's high praise and I am truly appreciative of you posting that. Thank you, man. I have always enjoyed your posts, from the moment I started to notice your vibrant Cowboys star with the white background, and your very intelligent and always civil and respectful demeanor. Not to mention your great taste in music :).

I really appreciate it, brother. :star::starspin::star::starspin:
Slammed also deserves much love. He lost a lot recently. Aw geez guys... and here I am about to grill!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wow, Slam, that's high praise and I am truly appreciative of you posting that. Thank you, man. I have always enjoyed your posts, from the moment I started to notice your vibrant Cowboys star with the white background, and your very intelligent and always civil and respectful demeanor. Not to mention your great taste in music :).

I really appreciate it, brother. :star::starspin::star::starspin:
@Trouty is the reason I'm here!

Status
Not open for further replies.