Very bored, out of topics, lets name our favorite poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
@Furboy is pretty awesome... when he's not sporting that fake Brit persona.
You do know you are nigh encroaching upon @GimmeTheBall! 's schtick?

That man is an institution that deserves no praise!
Because he wouldn't accept it - he's that incredible...
He wouldn't even accept the praise!

Now who wouldn't do that?! You @Idgit ?
You soak it up like a sponge...

Nay, my friends...
What was I talking about again?

u and furboy really getting into a nice mood...

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
879b328b3c34ac5a19743d6f145315a5.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

waldoputty

Reaction score

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't choose because it changes with topics but anyone in contention would be among the funniest posters here as that's why I am here. Just so much we can say about the game and the team because it hasn't changed in years.

The ones I look forward to seeing when I come here are the ones like Daboyz, Yosemite, Juggsy and Reality with the posted pics and GIFs. We have our own Darwin Award nominees in the Funny Images and Funny Cat threads, both beloved by Yosemite and I think we need a thread devoted specifically to those candidates. Don't know why but it always makes me feel better about myself when I see them. If I could have them all in one place, well that would just be special.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Can't choose because it changes with topics but anyone in contention would be among the funniest posters here as that's why I am here. Just so much we can say about the game and the team because it hasn't changed in years.

The ones I look forward to seeing when I come here are the ones like Daboyz, Yosemite, Juggsy and Reality with the posted pics and GIFs. We have our own Darwin Award nominees in the Funny Images and Funny Cat threads, both beloved by Yosemite and I think we need a thread devoted specifically to those candidates. Don't know why but it always makes me feel better about myself when I see them. If I could have them all in one place, well that would just be special.

when i started the thread, i meant for football talk.
however, feel free to free-form and name a favorite poster for each type of thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.