Very bored, out of topics, lets name our favorite poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
And still.... it wouldn't be as special as you.
tenor.gif
@Ranching coachie will be jealous!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
when i started the thread, i meant for football talk.
however, feel free to free-form and name a favorite poster for each type of thread.
waldo, waldo, waldo, free forming is a way of life, nuttyputty.

I would even struggle with that because of those 4 I mentioned posting the pics. I guess I never have thought of it as a contest. We all bring something to the picnic but I never, oh no never, bring a covered dish. I keep a Ziploc of angry ants handy.

I really don't have a favorite poster but I may have a favorite post by many here. There are those that I interact with more because of the comfort level and time together so they would be my favorites to hang with as I do. They've also mastered the art of balancing sarcasm without crossing the rude line.

You should have asked for least favorite, I could get some votes there. I won't name names but my least favorites are the ones that call other posters trolls just because they post negative. Why in the hell do posters have to comment on something they obviously don't like, has that changed anything? If negative knocks their little choo-choo off the track, it is easy just to avoid it. Some of the best and most insightful posts I have seen here have been negative. The truth hurts sometimes.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.