Vic Beasley on trading block

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Seen an alert where Vic Beasley is on the trading block.
I loved him in the combine, and coming out in the draft.

cant remember if he was drafted before he got to Dallas. Or if they passed on him.
But what would you give for him, I think he can come in and help immediately.

Blackthorn

Reaction score
He is a really good rusher when he came out of Clemson. He was drafted before Dallas selected. Dallas should add a pass rusher as Lawrence is not effective. However, Beasley also has hot and cold streaks just as Lawrence does. If Dallas were to make a trade, they would be wise not to over invest. I would love to see him on the team for the rest of the season. He may be the spark the Boys need. A one year rental.

He has a great get-off but lacks a secondary move. I am surprised that the Falcons are wanting to bail on him.

Last edited:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

cant remember if he was drafted before he got to Dallas. Or if they passed on him.

That ship has sailed once he opened his big mouth.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Loved Beasley at Clemson. But the price is high! 12.8 million this year, trading a high pick and then you have to lock him up next year
ya man not worth it....our luck he would be cold for a few games where we really needed him..then we lose a draft pick and out of big cash on top of it

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Vic Beasley hasn't been any good in THREE years. He's been flat horrible.
2017 57.8 PFF
2018 42.2 PFF
2019 53.7 PFF

Compare w/D-Law
2017 91.6
2018 89.5
2019 71.8
T-RO--Tank has to find another level to reach down....i think our young players ate way too much of their own cheese in off season

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The quality of players isn’t what we’re missing. It’s the scheme. This coaching staff could have LT in his prime and would use him to cover TEs because of “position flex” 1990’s Madden football. It’s maddening. We have a damn good roster sans TEs and Safeties.

T-RO

Reaction score
T-RO--Tank has to find another level to reach down....i think our young players ate way too much of their own cheese in off season

D-Law is a step off. Let's hope it's the combo of recovering from surgery and missing camp. But VB is no answer.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
D-Law is a step off. Let's hope it's the combo of recovering from surgery and missing camp. But VB is no answer.
T-RO---- i hope Marinelli and Richaard...have a couple of rabbits to pull out of their hats for this week...no justification for how our defense has looked...what is going on???...i mean for instance...last year our linebackers were killing it
now they look so pedestrian this year in comparison???...i dont get it???

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't see the Cowboys being interested, but what is interesting to me is the Falcons essentially giving up on this year and becoming 'sellers'. Before this season, many assumed they would be playoff contenders once again. Far from it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The quality of players isn’t what we’re missing. It’s the scheme. This coaching staff could have LT in his prime and would use him to cover TEs because of “position flex” 1990’s Madden football. It’s maddening. We have a damn good roster sans TEs and Safeties.

Yes, player talent isn't the issue, coaching clearly is.

visionary

Reaction score

Next 2 firsts

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
The rumor around Atlanta is that he doesnt enjoy football. He plays it because he is good at it.

Also, Dan Quinn's 5-2 is just not working out. Cant blame thag on Beasley.