Vic Beasley on trading block

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
He is a really good rusher when he came out of Clemson. He was drafted before Dallas selected. Dallas should add a pass rusher as Lawrence is not effective. However, Beasley also has hot and cold streaks just as Lawrence does. If Dallas were to make a trade, they would be wise not to over invest. I would love to see him on the team for the rest of the season. He may be the spark the Boys need. A one year rental.

He has a great get-off but lacks a secondary move. I am surprised that the Falcons are wanting to bail on him.
I'm calling it......"great get off" will be the latest cliche.

Where did you read that? Usually how it happens.......

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'd be willing to take a flyer on him. RDE is a speed rusher position for us and Beasley can fly.

I think his market is going to be warmer than people think though. Pass rushers are in short supply around the NFL, and since the Falcons have done a great job squandering defensive talent over the years, some team with more cap room than us might make him a reclamation project. I could see him being the DE Eric Ebron.

Carson

Reaction score
I'd be willing to take a flyer on him. RDE is a speed rusher position for us and Beasley can fly.

I think his market is going to be warmer than people think though. Pass rushers are in short supply around the NFL, and since the Falcons have done a great job squandering defensive talent over the years, some team with more cap room than us might make him a reclamation project. I could see him being the DE Eric Ebron.

12.8 million, a pretty decent draft pick and a 2nd contract for him. That’s more than a flyer

No thanks. I’ll keep Quinn.

Quinns making 8 million, has five sacks in four games.

Beasley is making 12.8 million and have 1.5 this season.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
If we pickup another DE before a quality DT is added im gonna lose my mind up in here! Up in here!

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
With Rod here you are not getting that BIG DT so no need to worry about it because until Rod goes you are not getting one.