Vic Fangio signs two week contract with Eagles for Super Bowl prep

FVSTONE

Reaction score

WOW, and here we thought JJ was the only genius in the NFL.............LOL This is truly one of the best moves that I've witnessed from an NFL organization. What a great move to enhance their ability to beat Mahom and his Chiefs! EAT YOUR HEART OUT JJ, once again the Eagles proved that they plan on sitting at the top of the Eastern Div for years to come with great organization moves like this one.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
The Eagles will win this game by 10+. That hurts to say but they are the better all-around team...
SF was the better overall team in 2019 too. Yet, KC won because they had Mahomes and SF had Jimmy G.

My gut tells me Hurts is going to have the worst game of the season. And the Eagles D won't be able to save him.

31-16 KC.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Oh no doubt about it. Banged up Mahomes and no Hardman. They will shut them down and it will be over by the 3rd
I will take this bet.

Missing Hardman isn't the same as if they were missing Kelce.

Eagles beat up on an inferior Giants team and then a 4th string QB.

Yes, Phi can obviously win. But it will take both the D and Hurts having the day of their lives.

Dre11

Reaction score
Aren’t you the one that says players are responsible and coaching makes very little difference LOL

Now this
:facepalm:
Exactly I see you have no idea how it works, Dak put 40 on them, meaning his consulting had no impact.....Learn Football

Dre11

Reaction score
Aren’t you the one that says players are responsible and coaching makes very little difference LOL

Now this
:facepalm:

What matters most in any game is execution. Most knowledgeable people know that.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
You can bet Hurts won’t have 2 things: a no trade clause and a 3 year cap killing deal
How does a no trade clause make a difference in the fact that he'll be most likely offered 10 million more than Dak is being paid at 50 million? As I said I wouldn't be surprised if Howie Roseman still found a way to work around paying a Hurts lot of money, while still being aggressive to go after high caliber free agency players. Won't try to use Hurts contract as a scapegoat for not doing anything in free agency, like Stephen Jones does with Dak's contract and successfully getting Cowboys fans to believe that he'll change his ways and would be willing to go all in, if the front office was somehow able to get out of Dak's contract and then drafted a new QB out of college.

At least if Dak is eventually let go,. then the front office will no longer be able use Dak's contract as a scapegoat for why they refuse to do anything in free agency. Since they did no where near what Howie Roseman has done for Hurts, for Dak while he was still on his rookie contract. And none of their interviews or what they had said would make be believe they would change their minds or ways, even if they could get a fresh start with a QB coming out of college on his rookie contract. As Jerry Jones still tried to challenge or question the Eagles method of roster building, even as it was successful in getting them to the Super Bowl.

visionary

Reaction score
Exactly I see you have no idea how it works, Dak put 40 on them, meaning his consulting had no impact.....Learn Football
I’m glad it’s you supporting Ken
Any send respecting person would have hid his face in shame when b**** slapped by a direct quote from Bill Bellichick about coaching but you are clearly shameless

Dre11

Reaction score
Any send respecting person would have hid his face in shame when b**** slapped by a direct quote from Bill Bellichick about coaching but you are clearly shameless
How Belicheck doing without the players to execute his plan....lol

Mannix

Reaction score
This is the kind of overthinking stuff that can create issues with your game plan. Given the time to prepare, Spagnuolo probably has a unique plan in place to defend the Eagles that breaks away from any glaring tendencies they have in their scheme. Go Chiefs!
Meanwhile, Booger and Chuckles are busy overstinking to keep things the same.

Dre11

Reaction score
Again good/great execution wins games, bad/poor execution lose games.

Dre11

Reaction score
I'm a huge Dak supporter, but if he doesn't throw 2 ints(execution), be it Gallup running a poor route(execution) we probably make the championship game

quickccc

Reaction score
the DC that many here were totally convinced that he would follow Sean Payton wo whatever NFL hired him on ... ??

:muttley: