Vick Greatest of All Time

Gunter504

Reaction score
Michael Vick is the best qb of all time. And yes I do mean better than Elway,Marino,Montana, Favre, Staubach and company....No one can throw a deep ball like him. And his leadership skills are off the charts. Oh yeah...hes fast too.

Dion2288

Reaction score
Gunter504 said:
Michael Vick is the best qb of all time. And yes I do mean better than Elway,Marino,Montana, Favre, Staubach and company....No one can throw a deep ball like him. And his leadership skills are off the charts. Oh yeah...hes fast too.

How old are you and how many head wounds have you suffered in your lifetime?

Let the guy prove it before you think about posting this nonsense.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
Gunter504 said:

Will be funny someday when Matt Schwab starts over the greatest QB of all time :D

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Dion2288 said:
How old are you and how many head wounds have you suffered in your lifetime?

Let the guy prove it before you think about posting this nonsense.
You sir, have been baited beyond belief.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Gunter504 said:

Weren't you bringing up stats to defend your posistion in that other thread? I'd love to see you back this one up. :rolleyes:

Dion2288

Reaction score
RW31 said:
You sir, have been baited beyond belief.

I'm the one that's truly bored. I've been at home with my 14 month old daughter for the past year.

Please forgive the ignorance. I will take my rookie posting ways and go crawl back in my hole now.

Gunter504

Reaction score
I was just joking..for the sake of boredom. Sorry If I offended anyone Ha Ha!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
OMG. How you uys can't see this as a joke is beyond me.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Dion2288 said:
I'm the one that's truly bored. I've been at home with my 14 month old daughter for the past year.

Please forgive the ignorance. I will take my rookie posting ways and go crawl back in my hole now.
LOL. Know how you feel. The whole summer it was me and this board. Schools back, but I stayed home "sick" today.

Gunter504

Reaction score
Lets be serious though....I wanteveryone to give me their honest assessment of Drew Henson and what he may do for our team

Dion2288

Reaction score
RW31 said:
LOL. Know how you feel. The whole summer it was me and this board. Schools back, but I stayed home "sick" today.

I understand. I've been sitting here just like everyone alse counting down til kickoff tonight since 11 AM...not that I'll see anything of significance.

Dion2288

Reaction score
Gunter504 said:
Lets be serious though....I wanteveryone to give me their honest assessment of Drew Henson and what he may do for our team

Needs to so what Romo did. Take a year, get some reps, lift some weights, get in football shape, and be schooled by VT, BP and Payton for a year.

I want to see him compete next year, not get frusturated this year by the mistakes he would be making.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Gunter504 said:

He is the best RB I have seen in a while, can't throw the ball with any accuracy and 1 leg or ankle injury and the guy goes from super star to cruddy QB. If he ever learns how to play the position he could one day be a great QB until then he is a RB who plays the QB position.

blindzebra

Reaction score
RW31 said:
OMG. How you uys can't see this as a joke is beyond me.

The guy is new, there is no history with his posts.

We see a lot of stupid posts, many by posters with well over 1,000 posts, so it is all but impossible to know about a new poster.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
The guy is new, there is no history with his posts.

We see a lot of stupid posts, many by posters with well over 1,000 posts, so it is all but impossible to know about a new poster.
was that a slight blind? If so, :mad:

Unforgiven

Reaction score
This guy isn't so far off. If you have never watched football, and just turned on ESPN, picked up a magazine, or went into a sports shop, you would think Vick was a great QB. You want to talk about overrated. I have never seen so much hype surrounding a professional athlete in my life. And for all they hype, he completes 30% of his passes and plays in 30% of his scheduled games. But, ESPN loves him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Unforgiven said:
This guy isn't so far off. If you have never watched football, and just turned on ESPN, picked up a magazine, or went into a sports shop, you would think Vick was a great QB. You want to talk about overrated. I have never seen so much hype surrounding a professional athlete in my life. And for all they hype, he completes 30% of his passes and plays in 30% of his scheduled games. But, ESPN loves him.

There is no doubt he brings excitment and great athletic ability to the game having said that I do not think he is a great QB right now. His weapon is his legs take that from him and he is done.

Unforgiven

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
There is no doubt he brings excitment and great athletic ability to the game having said that I do not think he is a great QB right now. His weapon is his legs take that from him and he is done.

So basically he is a running back. A good running back, but a running back. What I mean is, I am willing to bet that there are 20 running backs in the NFL that, if moved to QB, could do exactly what he has done. I'll bet Tomlinson could complete 30% of his passes if moved to QB.