Vick Greatest of All Time

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Unforgiven said:
So basically he is a running back. A good running back, but a running back. What I mean is, I am willing to bet that there are 20 running backs in the NFL that, if moved to QB, could do exactly what he has done. I'll bet Tomlinson could complete 30% of his passes if moved to QB.

I agree with exactly what you are saying. Right now Vick is a RB who plays the QB position and without his legs he can't get the job done. Guys like Marino and Fouts have these big braces on their knee could hardly move around yet would kill secondaries. Vick is no where close to what the job of the QB entails which is throwing the football, running is a great asset but not the most important thing for a QB to have great success.

Unforgiven

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I agree with exactly what you are saying. Right now Vick is a RB who plays the QB position and without his legs he can't get the job done. Guys like Marino and Fouts have these big braces on their knee could hardly move around yet would kill secondaries. Vick is no where close to what the job of the QB entails which is throwing the football, running is a great asset but not the most important thing for a QB to have great success.

And really he is worse than that because he is a china doll to go along with it.

I don't resent Vick, but the hype is really starting to get old. He needs to start living up to it, and real soon.