Vick vs Prescott?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Me and a a friend always rolleyes at "trust me" statement. If you have to say it....Imma do the opposite.

This reminds me of my wife.. She prefaces her "little white lies" with "You know I never lie.." So whenever I hear her on the phone with one of her friends say that phrase I know she's about to spin a whopper..

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
For one, Dak's piling up stats in the most stat-friendly QB era ever. Even moreso than 2010. So stats really aren't a fair way to compare them.

Talent-wise, it's not close between the two. Dak's got a linebacker's build and athleticism with a solid arm, but Vick is on a different planet. If he's not the most physically talented QB in the history of football, he's not far off.

Early-career Vick didn't really care to maximize that talent and coasted on it, but when he came back from prison focused and was paired with a QB guru, you really saw what he was capable of for a few years.

Last edited:

erod

Reaction score
Yeah, you have a firm grasp of reality, lol. What's next? Your "eye test?"
Let me guess, "you played football?"
:laugh:

Anyone who is seriously trying to make a case in favor of Vick over Prescott AS A QB, regardless of rushing yards, criminal past and overall douchebaggery toward animals deserves to be laughed at.

There's plenty to discuss in terms of realistic arguments about Prescott's Pros & Cons, why go so hard in the paint defending Vick?
Again, you are football illiterate.

Nobody who is objective would choose Dakv over Vick.

Nobody.