Vicky and Casey White case

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's possible that the prisoner was able to, in effect, brainwash or hypnotize her. That would make the most sense.
"Brainwash or hypnotize her". The first suggestion would be probable if he had tons of time to manipulate her sense of reality. Reports were that she was spending more time than usual with the convict but not excessively so.

Hypnosis? C'mon. Really? If he is a capable hypnotist, why did he not hypnotize others to do his bidding also? You know. Bind other people under his mental thrall to aid in his escape instead of simply one weak-willed individual (which is not how the guard has been described at all by those who knew her)? Heck. Why did he wait until he was IN prison to hypnotize someone?

Edit: On second thought, I agree it is possible. There has been an enormous surge of cultism within this single country alone. Why wouldn't someone described as she not be susceptible to easy persuasion too?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My personal opinion is that she was lonely and he paid attention to her. She possibly fell in love with the one man to show her any kind of attraction.

Mannix

Reaction score
Indiana Sheriff today in the press conference going on and on about how they took them down, and that they did it that way because he wasn't going to put any "Law Enforcement" in harms way.....ZERO mention or worry about the public or their safety....so you LET THEM DRIVE AWAY from the hotel into a public setting??? What a Jack A this guy is...I guarantee you that he desecrates American flags in his station with a blue stripe. The oath he swore to uphold is to protect the public....NOT his fellow officers....which appeared to be his ONLY concern. Those were his own words. Tooting his own horn when the suspects went unnoticed for a WEEK in a local hotel....I think I'd keep my mouth shut....it took a tip from a citizen at the car wash to catch these two....give him the credit. I AM pro police, but the first 7 minutes of this video really bothered me!!!

Last edited:

nobody

Reaction score

terra

Reaction score
Indiana Sheriff today in the press conference going on and on about how they took them down, and that they did it that way because he wasn't going to put any "Law Enforcement" in harms way.....ZERO mention or worry about the public or their safety....so you LET THEM DRIVE AWAY from the hotel into a public setting??? What a Jack A this guy is...I guarantee you that he desecrates American flags in his station with a blue stripe. The oath he swore to uphold is to protect the public....NOT his fellow officers....which appeared to be his ONLY concern. Those were his own words. Tooting his own horn when the suspects went unnoticed for a WEEK in a local hotel....I think I'd keep my mouth shut....it took a tip from a citizen at the car wash to catch these two....give him the credit. I AM pro police, but the first 7 minutes of this video really bothered me!!!

I really did not have a problem with what he said.

Mannix

Reaction score
I really did not have a problem with what he said.

I sure did....especially given the fact they did little to nothing in cracking the case....and then putting the public at risk by letting them drive off. NO mention of worrying about the public's safety is really what did it for me. Again, their sworn oath is to protect the public....their own safety is secondary, but the Sheriff made it primary. Sorry, but that is what they signed up for when they became cops.

terra

Reaction score
I sure did....especially given the fact they did little to nothing in cracking the case....and then putting the public at risk by letting them drive off. NO mention of worrying about the public's safety is really what did it for me. Again, their sworn oath is to protect the public....their own safety is secondary, but the Sheriff made it primary. Sorry, but that is what they signed up for when they became cops.
Yawn.

kskboys

Reaction score
She knew what she was doing, i.e. the prison breakout was wrong.

She for one reason or another couldn't cope with her mental reality and decided the wrong wasn't wrong enough not to do it.
Hard to say what was in her mind. I still think brainwashing/hypnotizing is a possibility, in which case she may not have known it was wrong. Hard for a relatively normal person to wrap their head around the whys and wherefores of this one.

kskboys

Reaction score
"Brainwash or hypnotize her". The first suggestion would be probable if he had tons of time to manipulate her sense of reality. Reports were that she was spending more time than usual with the convict but not excessively so.

Hypnosis? C'mon. Really? If he is a capable hypnotist, why did he not hypnotize others to do his bidding also? You know. Bind other people under his mental thrall to aid in his escape instead of simply one weak-willed individual (which is not how the guard has been described at all by those who knew her)? Heck. Why did he wait until he was IN prison to hypnotize someone?

Edit: On second thought, I agree it is possible. There has been an enormous surge of cultism within this single country alone. Why wouldn't someone described as she not be susceptible to easy persuasion too?
It is very hard to hypnotize someone who does not want to be hypnotized. I highly doubt that any other guards were in the position to be hypnotized. We don't know if he hypnotized other prisoners or not. Or if he hypnotized someone on the outside before getting in. Just a possibility.

The brainwashing in this country is definitely disturbing.