Vicky and Casey White case

rags

Reaction score
So far, Casey White and Vicky White are making the law enforcement officers in the South look like the officers on The Dukes of Hazzard.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
The only solution to this is 200million more cctv cameras with facial recognition and robot dogs with whistles

rags

Reaction score
I read an article that said that Casey White has to take daily medication. Wonder if Vicky knew that.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I read an article that said that Casey White has to take daily medication. Wonder if Vicky knew that.
I assume a portion of that $90K will be paying for his meds. There are ways of getting prescriptions filled without an actual doctor consenting to them and without much difficulty. Of course, it will be funny if they get caught breaking into a pharmacy somewhere.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I image she got a supply of meds before the escape. At least, if she was as intelligent as they're trying to make her out to be.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
It's hard not to feel sorry for Vicky White. Lost her soul to the B.S. of a manipulative and devious lowlife. Can't believe what she gave up for that slime. Hope she is successful with her self inflicted gun shot wound. It's her best outcome.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

rags

Reaction score
I'm surprised she tried to kill herself.

Should she live, I guess their respective attorneys will try to get them to turn against each other.

kskboys

Reaction score
It's hard not to feel sorry for Vicky White. Lost her soul to the B.S. of a manipulative and devious lowlife. Can't believe what she gave up for that slime. Hope she is successful with her self inflicted gun shot wound. It's her best outcome.
It really is. She has lost everything, and won't get out of jail for a long time. There is something wrong in her mental makeup.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's over. Looks like they were caught in Indiana after a high-speed chase. She tried to commit suicide by a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

https://www.newsweek.com/casey-white-vicky-white-captured-indiana-crash-1705005
After days of speculation that the 6 foot 9, 300 pound murder convict would overpower and kill her, she tried to end her own life. It does not surprise me.

I do not believe he coerced her into helping him escape. She was likely doing everything of her own free will and completely understood what she was doing.

Probably Casey White was never a threat to Vicky White. Maybe he was to everyone else outside of jail but not her. Vicky White biggest threat was Vicky White.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WOW!! I knew they wouldn't be able to hide long. Law enforcement is just too good these days. I'm not sure what they expected? That they were just going to go live their happily ever after somewhere?

This.

It's simply way too hard to go into hiding now a days... Not impossible, but very, very hard.

And it's harder with 2 people trying to do it.

They (she mostly because he didn't have anything to lose) were stupid.