Video about signing Dak and Ceedee, maybe not Micah?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
VERY INTERESTING comments about Micah at 1:48 I've been saying this also! Yet people come back with he's always double teamed

Hadenough

Reaction score
VERY INTERESTING comments about Micah at 1:48 I've been saying this also! Yet people come back with he's always double teamed
Micah doesn't fit the mold of the Cowboys players. He isn't a yes sir man. He speaks his mind and is relentless on the field. People talk about he doesn't show up for the playoffs but that's on the coaches. They play him so much he wears down by the time the playoffs start.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd trade Micah. I'd want him to be a Cowboy forever, but that's not gonna happen. He's gonna either be too expensive to tag or demand more than Dallas should pay.

Right now they could get plenty for him. Send him out of the division.

Use him to load up on needs.
His body wears down. You can see the drop off after week 10. He is an injury waiting to happen. No way I would commit big money to him long term. Trade him while you can.

The Natural

Reaction score
Micah doesn't fit the mold of the Cowboys players. He isn't a yes sir man. He speaks his mind and is relentless on the field. People talk about he doesn't show up for the playoffs but that's on the coaches. They play him so much he wears down by the time the playoffs start.
There’s no excuse to not show up in the playoffs.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Honestly, I'd trade Micah. I'd want him to be a Cowboy forever, but that's not gonna happen. He's gonna either be too expensive to tag or demand more than Dallas should pay.

Right now they could get plenty for him. Send him out of the division.

Use him to load up on needs.
Sounds good to me

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I hear you but I don't fully agree, everyone else is burnt out too! He's been burnt out for years now, he's too young to be saying this

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
His body wears down. You can see the drop off after week 10. He is an injury waiting to happen. No way I would commit big money to him long term. Trade him while you can.
Soon as he gets the money INJURED get the money secure your future and forget about playing

Jayinem

Reaction score
Let him go on vacation from Week 1 until the bye.

Staubacher

Reaction score
He's not relentless. Watch him please on the 2 TD runs by Aaron Jones in the playoff game. Just watch it. Dude took those big plays OFF

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Agree. I don't think he takes plays off, I just think he's one of the smallest DEs in the NFL. Props to him for hanging with these guys below. I won't even post the offensive lineman numbers.
  • Nick Bosa 6'4 266
  • Trey Hendrickson 6'4" 270 lbs
  • Myles Garrett 6'4" 272 lbs
  • Aidan Hutchinson 6'7" 268 lbs.
  • ...and Micah 6'3" 245 lbs.
Would still like to see how he would play a LB in a 3-4 defense. Sort of feel like we've done him wrong, although I'm sure he's not complaining because I think 4-3 DEs make the most money.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Jori is a Dak fan but doesn’t like Micah. Ok. Before Micah our defense was bottom 5 in the league. For his first 3 seasons we are top 10. Dak is considered one of the top 3 defensive players in the NFL. Yeah let’s trade him. :rolleyes:
The Dallas defense is a mirage, not top 10....they play well against bad offenses, but when they play against winning or playoff teams that can run the ball, they're below average..I'd rather three very good players instead of one great player on defense..Micah is a very good player but dissppears in big games far too often..

darealvelle

Reaction score
You all just say anything. Ever since we got micah, we been cemented a playoff spot by week 12. Some of yall make it seem like we can just get rid of good players and think we will automatically just make the playoffs. "But but but the Herschel Walker trade".

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The Dallas defense is a mirage, not top 10....they play well against bad offenses, but when they play against winning or playoff teams that can run the ball, they're below average..I'd rather three very good players instead of one great player on defense..Micah is a very good player but dissppears in big games far too often..
You think the same about Dak. :huh: Before Parsons the defense couldn’t stop bad teams either.